ROM 24

RELY ON ME : Chapter 24

Life was easy and slow, and Meen was also strange. After the confession, there was no follow-up action. Neither being particularly good to Ping, nor urging him to give an answer, at most sometimes Meen would bring two cups of tea to drink with him. Like tonight, both of them were at home, but he was reading in his room, while Ping was making the graduation album in his room. It seemed that they would never have relationship any more.

Ping swayed to Meen’s room and said he wanted to borrow a book about photoshop. Meen took a book out of the bookshelf for him, and emphasized,

‘This is intermediate. If you couldn’t understand, just come and ask me.’

Ping’s little boy's mind was not appreciated, he was a little embarrassed, ‘Oh, good.’

When Ping came out of the room, Meen sighed and put down his book. Recently, he was getting worse and worse. As long as Ping appeared, he couldn't read a word even with his eyes wide open. As long as he laughed at him, his head would be covered with a thud, like a leaf whirling in a whirlpool, and his head was filled with sugar plum.

Ping felt annoyed when he returned to his room. He was obviously not as calm as the big Buddha next door. When he was turning the book into a rattle, Meen passed by the room with his clothes in arms. He looked at Ping and said,

‘Ping, the book didn't offend you, did it?’

Ping gave him a white look and was too lazy to meet his provocation. Meen shrugged and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Ten minutes later, Ping was making the graduation album while studying the book when two knocks came from the ear. He looked up.

Meen leaned against the door to wipe his hair, and the water dripped on his shoulder, so pretty.

Ping stared at him: ‘Why?’

Meen: ‘You can go in.’

Ping couldn't figure it out: ‘Where to go?’

Meen frowned: ‘Didn’t you want to go to the toilet?’

Ping became more dizzy: ‘No.’

Meen was angry: ‘No? Why did you keep knocking at the door?’

Ping sat up vigilantly and said, ‘No, I haven't even leave the room.’

Meen looked at Ping suspiciously, he hummed, ‘Childish! I'm not afraid of that at all.’ After that, he stared at Ping again and turned back to his room.

Ping was scared silly. He was not afraid, but Ping was! Ping had two major weaknesses, one of which was that he couldn’t see others cry, and the second was that he was afraid of ghosts. He could beat cockroaches and mice, but he couldn’t hear anything about ghosts and gods. As soon as he heard it, he would stand up with all his hair and sweat.

Ping tried to calm down for a while, but he always felt there was a shadow outside the window and a sound under the bed. It seemed that the door was moving slowly at a speed invisible to the naked eye. He couldn't bear it, rolled into Meen's room and asked with tears in his eyes,

‘Did you just cheat me?’

Meen turned to Ping from the computer and said, ‘Can't be seen that you are an acting artist? I said I'm not afraid. Don't waste your energy.’

Ping’s legs became weak, ‘I didn't lie to you. Don't lie to me. I'm really afraid of that.’

Meen curled his lips, ‘Who cheated you? Just took it as a ghost if you didn’t knock the door.’