ROM 18

RELY ON ME : Chapter 18

Ping woke up with a headache, groaned to knock on his head. He picked up his phone and took a look, it was half pass nine. He woke up all at once, jumped out of bed to find that he was wearing yesterday's clothes. He couldn’t handle that much, just took his bag and rushed out. He said to Meen when he rushed across the living room, ‘I'm going to work, bye!’

‘Hey, you don't have to work today!’ Meen said before he rushed out of the door.

Ping stopped the action of wearing shoes: ‘Really? How did you know that?’

‘Your phone kept ringing last night. I couldn't wake you up, so I answered it. Your staff said that your project was over and you can take two days off on Saturdays and Sundays.’

‘Really?’ he asked suspiciously.

‘Really.’

‘Wow! I made it!’ Ping shook his feet and shook off a shoe he had worn, ‘I'm going back to bed.’

Meen came over and looked at him. ‘What's on your face, Ping?’

Ping pat on the head, rushed to the toilet and looked in the mirror. Sure enough, there were red spots on the face and neck - wine rash!

Meen leaned at the door of the toilet: ‘What on earth is it?’

‘Wine rash, I'm allergic to alcohol.’ Ping said helplessly.

He stirred up a smile and said, ‘Oh, you deserve it. Having drunk so much alcohol when you're allergic to alcohol. Now, well,  your face looks like an answer card.’

Ping was fooled by the answer card. After a moment, he realized that he had been amused. he pushed him and said, ‘Go out, how can I go out when such a big man is blocking the toilet door?’

Meen was pushed away but still remembered to tease him, ‘That's because you are too big to come out.’

Ping was in a good mood because he suddenly had two more days off. He was in a good mood and was too lazy to argue with him. Just said,

‘Did you buy breakfast? My stomach is empty. It's very uncomfortable.’

Meen hummed, ‘Did you still know you would be uncomfortable?’

Ping rubbed his head, which was painful, ‘ I don't like it, either. People in the arena and beyond our control.’

It was unknown where Meen had found a bottle of essential balm and handed it to him.

‘Which arena you’ve been in? Next time you see the wine, please stay away from it, so as not to bother me.'

Ping took the essential balm, ‘Thank you last night. But did I go mad when I was drunk?'

He had only a vague impression of what had happened last night, just fragments like Meen frowned and he held the trash can to spit.

Meen glanced at him and said, ‘Yes, very serious.’

Ping was a little embarrassed. He had never been so drank before, really didn't know what he was like when drank.