ROM 22

RELY ON ME : Chapter 22

Ping was sent to other places for training for more than a week. During this period, Meen had made a phone call to confirm him safe arrival at the destination on the first day, and had never contacted him again. Meanwhile Net never stopped text him. Every time he received one, he just deleted it directly.

Ping was quite disappointed. He could guess more or less that Meen might a little bit like him and the same he did. Otherwise, why would let him hold his hand! And how could he be so decisive to Net! The fastest way to forget one person is to think about another one. That’s the reason why Ping was depressed, wouldn't he be playing a reckless trick with him? He was not sure, after all, Meen and Net are so good friends. Brothers are bodies while women are clothes. Although he despised such a metaphor, it was not clear whether Meen would choose to break bodies or take off clothes.

What Ping’d learned this week was driving him crazy. After all, difference in profession makes one feel worlds apart. Advertisement was not his major. He was very confused, but he had to think about the fact that Meen didn’t call him, which made him get more angry with Meen.

Here Ping lived in the dormitory of the company headquarters, the environment was very good. It was said that the branch company he belonged to also had staff dormitories, the environment was good as well, and that after the correction, he could choose to live in company dormitories or receive housing subsidies. His first reaction to the news was how much the subsidy would be. Such a good for nothing. Thinking that he was about going back tomorrow, he took his phone and failed to call Meen several times. He simply turned it off to pack his luggage.

He got on the plane the next morning, falling asleep for two hours, and returned home by car for another hour. Opening the door, the house was quiet, he shouted a few words but nobody answered. Suddenly, he felt uncomfortable, took his luggage back to his room and slammed the door hard to sleep.

When Meen dragged his tired body home, he saw Ping’s shoes on the rack at first sight, his mouth raised. he’d came back? He quickly changed his slippers and rushed to Ping’s door and knocked on it, 

‘Ping, Ping.’

‘What’s wrong?’ Ping’s voice was muffled.

Meen, ‘Are you sleeping?’

‘Yes.’

‘Come out.’

‘No, I'm sleepy.’

Meen knocked harder at the door: ‘Don’t sleep, come out!’

Ping flipped the quilt off the bed angrily and opened the door vigorously: ‘Are you crazy? I said I was sleepy!

Meen was amused by Ping bird's nest hair, he reached out and rubbed it more disorderly: ‘Have you eaten explosives?’

Ping was very dissatisfied with Meen attitude, turned his head and said, ‘What on earth did you ask me to get up for?’

He still laughed, ‘What's wrong? Who made you so angry?'

Ping was not attacked by his words, and said, ‘Nobody, I'm just sleepy’

He didn't take it seriously: ‘Change your clothes, I'll take you to eat something delicious.’

Ping turned a white eye, ‘I'm not hungry. I’m back to bed.’

‘Hey.’ Don't be so disgraceful. I have good news for you.

Ping had wanted to be temperamental and say that your good news was none of my business, but he didn't say it at all, just dragged himself to change clothes reluctantly.