chapter 22

A week later
It's been a week since all that happen and everyone is happy for aarhushi. Vivaan was helping his brothers in business that they both set up after so much hardwork.

Vivaan was in his office when someone knocked on the door, he looked up from his laptop and called that person inside.

Vivi :- come in
Then that person came inside and vivaan saw her coming inside, so he asked what brings that person here.

Vivi :- kya baat hai ms. Sia?

Sia (vivi's secretary) :- sir aapne jo kaam kaha tha wo kar diya, wo Paris ki tickets maine book kardi hain. Here are your and aarohi ma'am's tickets and sir maine aapke kehne se hotel ka honeymoon package room bhi book kar diya.

Vivi :- good job sia, mujhe tumse ye hi ummeed thi. Tum jaao or haan please mere liye coffee le aana.

Sia :- ji sir, thank you and main abhi lekar aati hun aapki coffee sir.

Vivi :- hmm you're dismissed.

Then sia went outside and after few minutes she brings his coffee.

Vivi :- thank you sia.

Then sia bowed down and went outside.

After sometimes
Someone again knocked on the door, vivaan gave that person permission to come inside and when that person came and vivaan saw him/her, his (vivaan) expressions changed.

Vivi :- tum yahan kya kar rahi ho SHIVANI?

Shivani :- main toh yahan tumse Milne aayi thi.
(She studies with vivaan since their school life, and even in the same college as well untill vivaan changed his college, and she is even obsessed with vivaan and he also knows that but he don't give a damn about her) 

Vivi :- lekin mujhe tumse nahi milna. Jaao yahan se isse pehle main security ko bulaun.

Shivani :- tum itne rude kyun ho rahe ho mujhse?

Vivi :- toh kya naachun main? Jaao yahan se isse pehle main tumhare saath aisa kuch kardun jiske liye mujhe baad mein regret ho.

Shivani :- tumhe mujhse itni nafrat kyun hai?

Vivi :- nafrat? Tum mujhse puch rahi ho ki mujhe tumse nafrat kyun hai? (Till now he stood up from his seat and was standing just face to face with Shivani)

Shivani :- haan puch rahi hun, batao bhi ki kyun hai tumhe mujhse nafrat?

Vivi :- because of you I was kicked out of the college.

Shivani :- beca--
She got cut off by the sound of door opening. She saw that someone was coming inside so she immediately held vivaan and started kissing him.

Otherside
Aarohi was sitting in her room being all bored as she don't have anything to do. So, she decided that she will visit devrayvan at their office with lunch as they all forgot to take their lunch today in hurry.

(Aarohi's dress)Then aarohi went downstairs and on the way she saw anayal working in the kitchen

(Aarohi's dress)
Then aarohi went downstairs and on the way she saw anayal working in the kitchen.

Aaru :- bhabhi
Anayal saw her with confused eyes.

Anayal :- arre aarohi tum? Kahin Jaa rahi ho kya?

Aaru :- haan wo main na devray bhaiyya and vivaan ke office Jaa rahi thi, or wo aaj jaldbaazi mein tiffin bhi lekar nahi gaye.

Payal :- haan aaj wo teeno toh bohot hi zyada hadbadi mein gaye. Tum wait Karo main un-teeno ka or tumhara lunch pack karke deti hun.

Anu :- haan idea achcha hai, tum unhi ke saath lunch kar Lena and tum toh waise bhi pehli baar unke office jaaogi toh saare employees ko achcha bhi lagega.

Aaru :- I hope so.
Then anayal prepare the lunch and packed it for the four of them and then aarohi bid them bye and went to the office.

At office
Aarohi went inside the office and was astonished by looking at the design and the interior of the company.

Receptionist saw her so she went towards her while bowing slightly.

Charvi (receptionist) :- good afternoon ma'am, how many I help you?

Aarohi turned back hearing some voice from her behind.

Aaru :- oh good afternoon, I just want to know where is the office of the CEO's of this company?

Charvi :- ma'am aap unki koun hai? Sorry if I sound rude, but it's a part of my job to ask whoever is coming here to meet the CEO's.

Aaru :- oh I am vivaan's wife, Aarohi.

Charvi widen her eyes and immediately bowed herhead to show her the respect.

Charvi :- I am really sorry ma'am I didn't recognise you, ma'am please come this way. Main aapko vivaan sir ke office mein hi le jaati hun.

Aaru :- aap mujhe pehle dev bhaiyya and Ray bhaiyya ke office mein le jayiye, wahan se unke saath main vivaan ke office mein chali jaaungi.

Charvi :- yes ma'am come this way ma'am.
Then charvi took aarohi to devray's office.

Charvi :- ma'am this is dev sir's office and beside him is Ray sir's office. And in the same corridor but at the otherside is vivaan sir's office. I should take my leave now. *Bowed*
Then she left and aarohi knock on the door.

Debu :- come in
Then aarohi opened the door and came inside the office, he saw that Ray and debu both are here but there is not a single sign of vivaan there.

Devray were busy in their talk that they didn't even looked at the door to see who came inside.

Debu :- yes ko-- oh aarohi tum yahan?

Debu was about to shout but he at the right time turned his head to look at the door and saw aarohi standing there, he got shocked and stood up from hai chair followed by Ray.

Ray :- tum yahan kya kar rahi ho aarohi?

Aaru :- pehle toh haan main, and secondly main yahan aap teeno ka lunch lekar aayi thi. Aap teeno lunch laana bhool Gaye the toh isliye.

Debu :- tumhe ye sab karne ki zaroorat nahi thi, hum toh cafeteria se lekar kuch khaa lete. Khair chodo ab tum aa gayi ho toh thoda wait Karo kuch hi der mein lunch time ho jayega.

Aaru :- ji main wait karlungi, tab tak main jaake vivaan se milkar aati hun.

Ray :- tumhe pata hai uska office kahan hai ya main chhodkar aaun?

Aaru :- don't worry about me bhaiyya, aap dono apna kaam kijiye and mujhe pata hai uska dusri taraf office hai aapki receptionist charvi ne bataya tha.

Debu :- theek hai tum jaao hum hu apna kaam khatam karke uske hi office mein milte hain.

Aaru :- theek hai bhaiyya
Then aarohi went outside the office and towards vivaan's office.

As she reached there she opened the door without knocking and that was the biggest mistake of her life because as soon as she entered inside the office she saw that vivaan was kissing someone else.

Her heart broke into millions of pieces and she called out his name with a shaky voice.

Aaru (shaky voice) :- vi-vi-vivaan!!

TBC
Glimpse :-
Emotional and secretive suspense 😈😈!!!