a late night meal -pavitr prabhakar

Y/n and Pavitr had been out for a drive and decided to stop for a late night snack. After stopping at a fast food joint, pavitr drove back to Y/n's house with their orders in hand. As Y/n excitedly dug into their food, it was immediately clear that something was wrong. The food was lukewarm and didn't taste right.

Y/n: "... something isn't right..."

Pavitr: "...what's wrong...?"

Pavitr sees Y/n's disappointed expression and asks, "Is it your food...?" They nodded their head slightly and said "...yeah...", immediately Pavitr suggests that he could drive back to the fast food joint to get a new meal for Y/n. Y/n protested, insisting that they didn't mind and that the food was okay, but Pavitr insisted that he wanted to make sure that Y/n got what they paid for. Despite Y/n's protests, Pavitr drove back the fast food place and demanded a new meal for Y/n.

The staff at the fast food joint apologized profusely and quickly fixed the order. Pavitr drove back to Y/n's house with the new meal in hand, and they enjoyed it with a newfound appreciation of the effort Pavitr had put into making sure that they were happy. The small gesture from Pavitr had made Y/n appreciate him even more...