persistence is key -miguel o'hara

Miguel O'Hara had been trying to get Y/N L/N to join the Spider Society for weeks. He had been more than persistent in his pursuit but had refused to take no for an answer. Until now.

Y/N had finally caved in and asked Miguel, 'And what if I say no, how will you convince me then?'

Miguel paused and took a deep breath before he spoke. 'Well, joining the Spider Society could open up many opportunities for you. It's a chance to meet amazing people, explore new ideas, and develop your skills. You'd get to have amazing adventures and gain access to all the resources the organization has to offer. It would be an incredible experience.'

Miguel paused and saw the hesitation in Y/N's eyes. He took a step closer before continuing.

'But even if all that wasn't an option, you'd still have my friendship and loyalty. I'm hoping you'd join out of that alone. I don't necessarily need your help to succeed, but it would mean a lot if you'd come and be a part of this with me.'

Y/N was taken aback by the strength of Miguel's conviction and sincerity and reluctantly agreed to join the Spider Society.

Miguel took Y/N on a tour of the Spider Society headquarters, as he explained the responsibilities of his fellow members and the amazing abilities they possessed. Y/N was amazed at how powerful the Spider Society was-they all had their own abilities, they could even create portals to alternate realities with the watches, and even travel through time.

Miguel described the organization's goals and the importance of keeping their secret identities safe from enemies who could undo everything they had worked for. As they toured the headquarters, Miguel also explained why the Spider Society was so important-it created hope for a better future and allowed people to work together to create something bigger and better than they could on their own.

Y/N was inspired by what they saw and learned from Miguel, and soon enough, they were official member of the Spider Society. They had become a part of something extraordinary, and they couldn't wait to start using their powers to make the world a better place... but miguel wasn't the easiest person to be around, she'd later realize