Twelve

a/n: this chapter includes some very minor smut, so if that makes you uncomfortable please skip. i will give a warning before it starts :)

"What has been your favorite music video so far on the new album and why?" The interviewer asked all five of us and Bill answered first. "Scream. It obviously is a remake of the Schrei music video so it made everything very nostalgic for me." He said.

"Monsoon. I felt real badass jumping out of that fake helicopter." We all laughed at Tom's comment. "Don't Jump. It's one of my favorite songs and the music video just brings a whole new meaning to the song. Plus, Bill looked really good in it." Bill formed a heart with his hands and I sent him a sincere smile as we looked over at Gustav.

"1000 Oceans. I loved the vibes from the whole set we filmed on." Gustav said. "I'm gonna have to agree with Charlotte on Don't Jump. Bill looked very good." Georg said as he wiggled his eyebrows and we all laughed. The microphone got passed back down to Bill. "Aw, thank you, Georg. You're so sweet."

"So, how's touring so far?" The interviewer asked and we all smiled. "It's good! We've already played like thirteen shows so far and we're having so much fun here in America." Bill said with a huge smile on his face.

"So, now as brothers, as twins, with constantly being on tour together do you generally get along pretty well?" Bill and Tom both laughed at the question. "Sometimes we fight, but typically we don't." Gustav, Georg and I snickered.

"How about you guys?" The interviewer asked pointing to me and Gustav. "Oh, he knows better than to start with me," I said with a smile and Gustav blew air out of his mouth quickly. "The only time we fight is when I steal his shirts and sweatshirts." I finished.

"Having an older sister isn't all it's cracked up to be." I turned my head and pretended to be offended. "I thought you loved me?" Gustav laughed before shaking his head and giving me a side hug which made the audience awe. "Tom, you often say my younger brother when referring to Bill?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm ten minutes older," Tom spoke over Bill. "He's very proud of it. He's ten minutes older. Wow." Bill said sarcastically as he clapped. "I was the first in everything, you know?" Tom said as he leaned forward to pull his left hand out.

"I had the first kiss, I had the first sex," I chuckled quietly at his comment but stopped when I heard his following comment. "He's a virgin," Tom said as he motioned to his brother. "Aw, yeah," Bill said embarrassed as he covered part of his face and nervously smiled. I cleared my throat and sat up a little bit.

"May I add something?" I asked as Tom's arm went on the couch behind me and everyone's attention turned to me. "Being a virgin when you're famous is one of the most difficult things because you know everyone would die to do the deed with you, but that's what makes it so hard, because people like Bill and I, want our first time to be something special for us, not just some random groupie." I turned to one of the cameras.

"No offense," I said to the fans who were watching or in the crowd. I leaned back and felt Tom's arm behind my neck before I felt his hand rest on my shoulder. "Alright, we're going to take a quick break and when we come back we'll answer your questions that you have for Tokio Hotel."

Once the cameras turned off Bill reached his hand over Tom and touched my thigh. "Thank you." He said and I smiled. "It's true, though. You know what I mean?" Bill nodded in response and someone brought us over drinks which we accepted kindly.

The interviewer stood up and walked away. "I sound so lame though. What twenty-year-old hasn't lost their virginity yet?" I scoffed before chuckling. "I mean I've eaten a shit ton of pussy but that's not the point." Gustav covered his ears and I laughed before rolling my eyes. The interviewer came back shortly and sat down.