Twenty-Three

a/n: YOU GUYS!!! we hit 2k reads! 🤭🤭 i am literally so happy and absolutely adore you guys for all the support! thank you thank you thank you 🥹 i would love if you guys could share this story so more people can read it! 🫶🏻 also this chapter includes some smut, so once again i will put a warning before it starts! 🙂

Charlotte's POV

"How is everyone feeling?" The interviewer asked and everyone answered truthfully. "Now," The interviewer said and I sighed knowing what was going to be brought up next.

"The fans want to know. What is going on between you two?" Bill passed the microphone to Tom who had a huge smile on his face. "Charlotte and I are together."

"Together? Wow! Are you sure you're ready to hang up your jersey, player?" I rolled my eyes at the interviewer's comment.

"Anything for her," Tom said proudly. "How long have you guys had feelings for each other?" I took the microphone this time.

"Well, how about we talk about Bill and how he's doing voice acting now?" I cheered before receiving cheers from the crowd.

Tom glanced over at me and pinched his eyebrows together. I reached down for his hand and gave it a squeeze. The interviewer went on talking and soon it was time for a break.

"Why didn't you let me tell him?" Tom asked. "We'll spare the details for now, believe me, we'll have many opportunities to speak about it. Besides, it's not anyone's business but ours."

"And you were worried about me wanting to go public," Tom said in a joking manner and I playfully rolled my eyes at his witty comment. He quickly leaned over and placed a kiss on the top of my head.

The countdown began for us to be back on the air. "Welcome back!" The interviewer cheered and we all smiled. "So, the news is that the album, or should I say albums, are finished. When should we be expecting them to be released?"

"Yes," Bill said into the microphone. "We have two versions of our album; German and English. Both are to be released on October 2!" We all cheered with Bill.

"We are beyond excited to go on tour. We will be doing a live album too." Tom reached for the microphone which Bill let him take.

"I think all the fans will be pleased to see that Charlotte has far more vocals on this album than in our other ones. I know I am." I smiled at Tom's comment and squeezed his hand that I still held on to. "Thank you," I said softly.

...

"Aw, Gus," I held up a cute decor plant and he rolled his eyes, uninterested. I sucked my teeth and put it in the cart. We've been living at our apartment for a while now, but haven't bought any type of decor to make it feel more homey.

I don't even know why I drug Gustav along, I would have been better off bringing Bill. I looked at every single fake plant on the shelf, knowing I could never keep a real one alive unless I hired someone to take care of it while we were away.

"Look at this one," I pulled one off the shelf and turned around to see Gustav was gone. "Rude," I said, putting it back on the shelf. He must have gone to the bathroom.

"Charlotte," I heard a female say excitedly and I turned my head back around to see what I would assume were a couple of fans standing there with smiles on their faces. "Oh, hey, guys," I said nervously and they got closer. "You guys want me to sign something?"