Play with your prince~(Asch X Rhys)

Asch's pov:
Me and Rhys have been together for 7 months now and we have done some pretty serious things (if you know what I'm talking about 😏) but there is one thing.... and I'll make that happen today "Hey baby" I walked up to Rhys and kissed him "oh hey your up early" I smiled and replied "hmm yeah but you wanna go to my room for a bit~" I asked he shrugged his shoulder and said "I don't see why not come on"

When we arrived at my room I pushed him down on my bed and jumped on him "A-asch???" he questioned flushed "yesss~" I giggled "w-what are you doing" he asked I chuckled and said "oh come on you know what we're doing" he blushed harder at my words and stammered "A-asch we c-cant do this....." I put on my "come on please" face and said "play with your prince babe~" he sighed and agreed I kissed him and started to make out with him as we were making out I threw myself down and him up and started to take off his clothes.

Noone's pov:

Once they were undressed Asch grabbed Rhys onto him "hmm~" "haha that's what you get for being impatient Asch" Rhys laughed then Asch grabbed him and threw him down "DO YOU WANT TO BE TOP OR NOT!!! CAUSE I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO BE TOP!" he shouted Rhys sighed and said "fine calm... my prince~" at his words Asch blushed.

5 mintues later~

"AHHHH~ HMMM~ G-GO FASTER" Rhys chuckled at the moaning mess of his boyfriend and did as he was told and hit his spot "AHHHHHH WHAT AH- THE- HMMMM~" asch could barely talk then he felt something "AHHH IM GONNA C-CUM!!!" "ME TO" as Asch moaned louder he eventually cummed and so did Rhys they both panted and fell asleep shortly after

Thank you again to willowSprinklez for suggesting this ❤️ have a good day or night bye 💤