Alpha don't hold back~ (blaze X ein)

Blaze's pov:
I was waking through the halls since it's the end of the day and I felt bored and I didn't want to go home just yet. Then I felt a hand grab me and pull me into the locker room "W-whos there?", I ask it was so dark I couldn't see anything then the lights turned on and I see ein with this stupid smirk on his face "EIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I growled I was still pissed off at him from who he did to daniel.

Ein's pov:

Blaze looked mad I asked "why are you so mad dog" he growled even more and yelled "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU HURT DANIEL YOU MONSTER! my heart started to hurt when he said 'monster' I then had a flash back.

Flashback:

"YOUR SO USELESS SO WEAK WHY DID I SAVE YOU SHES DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU MONSTER THE REASON YOUR MOTHER IS DEAD IS BECAUSE YOUR ALIVE YOU SHOULD OF JUST BURNED THERE!"
My dad yelled he punched me and my head started to bleed "your so weak and useless to all of us stupid omega...." then he left...

Present time:

Tears ran down my face and I fell to the floor crying.

Blaze's pov:

H-hes crying... I've never seen ein cry before "IM SO SORRY IM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME IM SUCH A IDIOT IM A LOSER IM SUCH A FUCK UP IM A MONSTER WHY AM I ALIVE I SHOULD JUST KI-" "SHUT- UP!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed tears rolling down "YOUR NOT YOUR NOT ANY OF THOSE THINGS....." he got up and hugged me I smiled and hugged him back.

Ein's pov:

He feels so warm.... like the sun well his name is blaze after all so I'm not that surprised i looked down saw a tent form in blaze's trousers"hehe~ need help..." he looked down and went flushed "y-yes..." I smiled and kissed him I pushed him against the locker and went on my tip toes I pushed myself against his bulge and went harder each time until he moaned I tarted my tongue inside and left no space untouched when we broke he was panting heavily "awh already out of breath I barely started" I kept doing the same "Ngh~ just fuck me...." he begged.

"awh ok I've wanted you anyways for a long time" I striped us naked and turned him around I put my dick into his ass and he moaned out I went slow at first but sped up my thrusts until I went at my limit "ALPHA DONT HOLD BACK PLEASE AH!" at those words I broke past my limit and went even faster causing blaze to become a moaning mess "NGH AHHHHH DADDY!" he screamed I smirked "AH~ OH~ BLAZE! I-IM CLOSE...." "NGH M-ME AHHHH" I went slower and went deeper I was still going fast but not as fast "AHHHH R-RIGHT THERE!" he managed to moan out I smiled and kept thrusting into that spot until "AHHHH EIN~" he said while cumming onto his chest and mine I groaned and buried my member deep into his ass and cummed I pulled out we were both panting heavily and I smiled and said "we both need a shower heh- I'll clean up and I'll be in the shower in a sec"

After we had a shower and I cleaned the floor we left. "Oh before you go blaze..." he turned around and smiled "yes?" I blushed and said "I love you and don't tell aphmau we fucked..." he blushed and nodded "will do and I love you to alpha~"

Done! thank you so much to Blackout846 for suggesting this I love this ship sorry I haven't updated in a while I'm on holiday and I've been very busy anyways have a good day or night bye