I need you Ein... (einmau)

Thank you so much to Noirwolf500 for suggesting this I won't lie I still ship this (I accidentally deleted it the first time and I spent 10 mintues on this 😭😭😭) but I hope you enjoy.

Aphmau's pov:

I woke up to ein cuddling me I smiled and kissed his forehead and gently got out of bed without waking him up me and him have been dating for 10 months my mum knows about us but she grounded me for a month but she was happy for us anyways I got dressed:

Here the outfit she wore

I went downstairs and I saw my mum "morning miha wow that's such a cute outfit I'm sure your boyfriend will love it speaking of ein where is he??" she complimented me then asked "he's still sleeping and thank you so much mama" I smiled "Your welco...

I went downstairs and I saw my mum "morning miha wow that's such a cute outfit I'm sure your boyfriend will love it speaking of ein where is he??" she complimented me then asked "he's still sleeping and thank you so much mama" I smiled "Your welcome well I'm going to see Ziana behave ok miha" I nodded and as she left I heard footsteps coming from the stairs I turned around to see ein rubbing his silver grey eyes "m-morning babe..." he said I smiled and asked if he had a good rest he nodded and kissed me. "How about you get dressed babe?" I asked him

Ein's pov:

"How about you get dressed babe?" she asked me I finally got my vision back and looked at her and blushed "Wow babe your so beautiful like always" I complimented her she smiled and I went upstairs to have a shower.

When I reached for my clothes they weren't there "DAM IT! SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled "E-EIN ARE YOU ALRIGHT!" I heard aphmau yelled concerned "hehe yup! I just forgot my clothes their in your room" I heard her laugh "I'll get them clumsy werewolf" I thanked her.

Aphmau's pov:

I went into my room and saw the clothes he was going to wear 'Hes gonna look so hot as always' I thought.

^|Here's the outfit he's going to wear"Here you go ba- EK IM SORRY!" I yelled flustered "it's ok aph we were most likely going to see each other like this anyways" he confessed "yeah your right" I said as I took off my shirt and skirt leaving me i...

^
|
Here's the outfit he's going to wear
"Here you go ba- EK IM SORRY!" I yelled flustered "it's ok aph we were most likely going to see each other like this anyways" he confessed "yeah your right" I said as I took off my shirt and skirt leaving me in my lilac bra and panties. He walked over to me and unclipped my bra.

Ein's pov:

I walked over to her and unclipped her bra and massaged her breasts"mmm that's good babe~" she moaned I sucked on one of her breasts and pulled down her panties revealing her womenhood. When I was done sucking I took her to her room and laid her down on the bed "Are you sure you want me to fuck you..." I asked she nodded "I need you Ein..." I blushed and put my dick in her pussy "nghh ow.." she cried I kissed her tears away and let her adjust.

5 mintues later she was ready and I started moving "mmm OHHH yeahhh" she moaned I went faster then pulled out "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT!" she yelled at me "calm down I just want to do another position get on my dick and ride it honey" I ordered once she lowered herself completely on my cock we both moaned and she started riding it "ohh like that alpha~" I moaned out after a few mintues she was going fast and I bucked my hips into her pussy "NGH EIN!" she moaned we became a moaning mess as she rides me and I buck my hips into her pussy we went for 30 Mintues until her pussy tightened around my dick "NGH EIN IM CLOSE DADDY!" she moaned I bucked my hips further as she started bouncing on my dick "M-ME TO OH MY IRENE YOUR SO GOOD AT THIS NGHH AHHHHH~" I moaned "C-CUM IN ME I WANT TO HAVE PUPS WITH YOU DADDY!" she moaned I smirked and rolled my hips instead of bucking them and cummed inside her as she cummed on my dick. She tucked herself in bed and I kissed her forehead and she fell fast asleep "hehe good afternoon aph" I whispered in her ear. "well guess I'll clean up for us"

After I cleaned up I went next to her and cuddled her next to me and we fell asleep.

Thanks for reading also I'm done with all of your requests so if you want me to do something just tell me I'm the comments and I'll get to it ❤️