My little kitty~(Kai x ein)

Kai's pov:

I was walking to school when I heard a voice behind me "hello there lil kitten" I turned my head to see a raven haired boy with grey eyes "what do you want ein?" I asked. He smiled and then it went blank...

eins pov:

He's so cute I just had to...

(time skip)

Kai's pov:

I woke up to ein on me I gulped and blushed crimson red and stammered "w-what are you d-doing ein?" he chuckled and said in a sexy voice "I just wanna play with my kitty~" I knew what he meant and to be honest..... I wanted to do it was well I nodded and kissed him he looked surprised and melted in.

EIN's pov:

I asked for entrance but he playfully denied so I rubbed his member and he moaned so I darted my tongue into his mouth leaving no place untouched he undid my blazer and threw my tie away and unzipped my trousers I did the same which left us in our boxers we broke the kiss and I took mine and his boxers left he was about a 6 inch but me I'm a 8 inch so this could hurt him....

I did a twirl motion indicating to turn around he obeyed and turned around and I stuck one finger in making him moan out my name I smiled and added a second one doing a scissor motion he moaned louder and I chuckled more and say "Yes kitty moan out and let the school know who fucks you this well~" he blushed more at my words and I put my member to his enterance "ready this might hurt..." he nodded and i pushed in making him cry in pain I pushed in completely and let him ajust to my size after about 5 mintues he told me he was ready I moved in and out "ahhh~ ein~ G-GO faster nya~" he moaned it turned me on how he moaned so sexfully (not sure if that's a word lol 😂) then I sped up to a normal werewolfs limit. But I'm the alpha so I can go faster than the peasant werewolfs I went to the point that alphas can't go faster and I was letting out grunt and Kai turned into a moaning mess.

"E-EIN H-HARDER" he moaned I hit his spot and he moaned even louder than before i felt like I was going to cum any mintue now "K-kai i-im gonna cum!" "M-ME T-TO ALPHA~ AHHHH!!!!!" my thrusts got slower but deeper and Kai's moans were really loud as I used my free hand to pump Kai's cock I released my cum into his and he cummed onto my hand I pulled out my seed leaking out of his ass I locked my fingers clean and chuckled "your tasty you know that?" he blushed and stuttered "t-thanks" I smiled and said the words

"I love you Kai let's do this another time...."