☆Not Mine☆

☆Spider Woman Reader x Miles 42☆
3rd Person POV:
The well known Star Spider of Brooklyn swings through. The blaring sounds, the blinding lights(reference😍), and the tall silouhettes of the buildings in the distance all seemed like a blur to her. The speed of her webbing and movement had increased by every flick of her wrist. And while it was dark and her black suit made her Unoticable, the star on the back of her jacket shined endlessly. Suddenly, the secure watch on her wrist started continuously glitching and beeping, opening a orange portal in front of her. It seemed as if it sucked her in, throwing her through this tunnel before she landed on solid ground. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and when she opened them-it seemed as if they were still closed, because the place she landed in was a dark room, the glass seemed like a window to hell-the color of the sky being a blood red. Around her was a bean bag swinging back and forth, gym equipment stacked behind her, and pipes attached on the roof.. and a familiar menacing set of purple eyes piercing through her suit.
The Prowler.
The person jumps down, whom star spider expected to be the uncle of Miles from her world, Aaron. Nonetheless, the person gets closer and kneels down to her level, eyeing her consistently. Then, their mask comes off.
Y/n's POV:
"Miles?" I gasp. I stare at him confused and a little scared. He looked different. He had braids, his face was more stern and serious, and his posture crouched. The emotion on his face changed for a split second, before returning back to normal. "Star Spider." he said, sounding angry but surprised. He had an accent, unlike my miles. "What.." I say, my mouth agape. Suddenly, his spiky claws grasped my neck harshly, slamming me against the wall nearby. I grab onto the hand trying to pull It away, desperately needing air. "You left me. You broke me. I NEEDED YOU AND YOU LEFT ME." He yelled angrly. "I loved you." his face softens but quickly returns to a betrayed look. I choked out a couple words before passing out, "I-im not your y-y/n."
Miles 42 POV:
'Not my y/n? How is she not my y/n, she looks just like her.' I look at the previous love of my life leaned against the wall. Her face was softer, and kinder than my y/n. She may have looked like my y/n but she probably did not act like her. I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose. "*Que rayos" I say, while walking over to y/n and picking her up bridal style. I carry the spider girl to the couch and lay her down, squatting next to her I see her relaxed face, moving some stubborn hair out of her face. Maybe she was better? Maybe with her, I could be better? The girl suddenly glitches uncontrollably, catching me off guard.
Y/n POV:
I scream and host myself up, it felt as if a million knives were stabbed at me multiple times. My breath was quick and heavy and sweat dripped down my forehead. I look beside and see the different Miles looking at me surprised but.. bored? I don't know, ".. are you okay?" he asks staring at me sternly. Is he seriously asking me if I'm ok? HE LITERALLY CHOKED ME. I slowly backed up, but stopped when I reached the arm of the couch... COUCH? When was I on a couch? He sighs and sits on the couch. "Your not my y/n. You look the same but your different. Y/n-MY y/n left me. When I needed her." he says quietly. My gaze softens, he doesn't know. He looks straight at me, "you seem like you wouldn't leave me.." he says, getting closer slowly. I pause, ".. What?" "you know what I did to my Y/N..?" he asks, stopping in front of me, I gulp, now sitting on the arm of the couch. "I killed her. She made me into who I am. The Prowler." he says. I glance on each side of me, seeing a set of stairs. I wait for a minute, before jumping off the couch and running up the stairs, hearing footsteps behind me, as soon as I reached up——I glitched. Worse than before. Miles reaches me and kept walking closer, his claws on his side slowly reaching up to me. I start backing up, but even breathing causes me pain. I ended backed up on a brick wall with my eyes shut, small tears pricking my eyes, waiting for impact. But I don't feel anything. I open my eyes and see him staring at me, softly. He squats down and caresses my face. "Im not going to hurt you."

"I can help you..but I need something in return."

THANJS FOR READJNTNENEMS🤞🤞
*Que Rayos = What The Hell Man
Should I make a part 2 lol