☆Two First Kisses☆

☆Miles Morales x Reader☆

(guys give me requests pls🙏🙏)
Also this will be pretty quick cause Im in the airport☹️

3rd Person POV:
A web shoots in front of y/n, it was quick, but noticeable. Though, it does startle her, making her step backwards and lose her balance. "Woah! watch your step gorgeous" a voice says. Y/n felt arms wrap around her waist and bring her back up. Her eyes were shut, but when she opened them she wa greeted by a familiar black suit, the familiar spider logo being on the front and two red large stripes that covered the sides. "Miles!" y/n yells a little to loud making him put a finger to her lips, "shhhh, I'm still spiderman!" he says. Miles and Y/n had been dating for 4 months, and only recently had she found out about him being Spiderman. Miles felt bad so he promised her he would take her swinging.
Miles then tightens the grasp on Y/ns waist and shoots a web upwards, making her cling on to him like a koala with a tree. Miles jumps upwards, flicking his wrist at the same time, Y/n squealed in both fear and excitement. Finally, they stopped on the roof of a tall building. Y/n felt the ground touching her feet, and grasp on her waist become loose. She steps away from the boy for minute, taking the view in. Y/n walks towards the edge of the building, looking down and smiling (woah there y/n😧).
Y/n POV:
I sit down at the edge, letting my feet dangle a bit. I felt miles watch me from the back before walking next to me and sitting down. He takes my hand and squeezes it, causing me to look at him. He takes his mask off and leans his head onto my shoulder, taking a deep breath in. After maybe an hour later it got darker, that's when Miles spoke, "we should go home now, it's dark and I don't want your parents to worry." he said softly smiling, I nodded and smiled back. He holds my waist again, before swinging, he smiled.  I felt a slight burn on my cheeks, 'why was his smile so cute?' After a couple swings we reached my house. The front door light flickered and fireflies had started collecting up on my front porch. I looked at miles and smiled, "Thanks" I say, genuinely. He just chuckles and says, "of course gorgeous." He started turning around, but before he could walk away I yelled a "Wait!" Miles turned back around in confusion and I walk up to him. "You forgot something" I say cheekily. Miles tilts his head, making me laugh. I bring my hand up to his mask slowly lifting it up, but making sure to only reveal his mouth. That's when I kiss him, our lips touch and he slowly understands what's happening, bringing a hand up to my hair. After a few seconds, we pulled away. I winked before walking to my house and close the door behind me. I slid down the door blushing hard, but I did not regret my choice.

Miles stood there, touching his lips in astonishment. A grin covered his face while he swinged away.

That was both of your first kiss
I basicLly just copied from my previous one sum1 give me ideas💔💔