☆Call Me Hobie☆

☆Civilian Reader x Spider-Punk☆
3Rd Person POV:

Music, the worlds most free therapy. The world revolves around music these ages, every teen, child, and adult may have different tastes but have the same feeling when their favorite song plays. So as y/n sits on her couch, her airpods played her favorite song, [song name].  it reminded her of something, or more over, somebody. He swung through the city with his guitar. The spikes on his mask piercing through the air and the spider design being the most bold it had been. Y/n's continuous small but sweet interactions with this certain man had increased over the months, which made her develop strong feelings. A smile was brought to her face at any mention at him, and she was desperate to see the man at least once a week.
Oh How Sweet Y/N Fell Hard.
The day she had met him once again, he had asked her to meet him on [building name] to just hangout. Y/n was extremely thrilled, obviously agreeing, and waiting for the exciting day to arrive. It was the first time they could actually talk for a long time! So when the day actually did come, you'd expect her to be excited, maybe even giddy, but she shouldn't be worried, or nervous...right?
Y/n Pov:
I raked my hand through my hair, [song name] playing in my airpods. Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach, or maybe that was a gut feeling? Should I not go? Thoughts piled up in my head, making me forget that the song stopped. My breath trembles as I get up and start getting ready. Once I finished, I walked to the building he had said to meet at. I start profusely sweating and my hands started shaking, 'you're okay y/n, you're alright' I told myself, obviously lying. I go up to roof area and search for the spider punk himself. "Hey" I hear from behind me. The voice surprised me, jumping a little I turn around to see spider punk near my face. "Hi" I squeak out a little. It was silent before I spoke up, "so..why'd you call me?" He smirks, "well I thought our little conversations were too short, so why not make it longer." He says. My face burns, I look away and laugh a little "yup, of course me too" I say awkwardly. "We'll then love, let's go" he says stretching his hand out a little. I look at him and then his hand, smiling I grabbed it and he pulled me close, "hold tight goregous" he says whispering. Instantly, I clinged to him when he flicked his wrist, a web shooting out, he takes a swing up holding me tighter, as I shut my eyes and squeal. He chuckles a little and kept swinging, finally putting me down when we stopped. I slowly opened my eyes to a beautiful garden with fountains and birds. I look at him and then back at the place. "Woah." I say, amazed. "How did you- Spider-Man?" You question, seeing him walking away (rude😟)

"Hobie. Call me Hobie"

Guys I'm sorry if this was bad I was in a rush💔💔😭😭