☆Care☆

I'M BACKKCKCKC

Js sayin u and Pav live together in this oneshoy‼️Also this is more of an angst to fluff I'm so sorry 😭

Pavitr x Reader

2Nd Person POV:
You were rustling underneath the cool sheets of your bed. Your eyes were shut and your eyebrows furrowed. After a few more unbearable seconds of restlessness, you spread out your body and outstretched your hand trying to find the comforting warmth of your beloved, only to be met with a cold empty spot next to you. Recently, your nightmares had been acting up, Pav knew of this, and each time he held you with love which had calmed you down. But now, his Spiderman job had him out most nights, leaving you alone in your shared home. The room where you both had once cherished every moment with communication, had become empty and lonely..now it was just quiet and unsettling almost every nights. You wake up in a panic, your breathing was uneven and quick, sweat trickeled down your forehead. An unknown tear fell from your eye, lead by more droplets that landed on your bedsheets. The nightmares were scary, extremely scary for a matter of fact. Dissapoinmemt, anger, worries, sadness had filled your body when you looked next to you. It was almost every night he was gone and it annoyed you. You tried to understand, you even helped him at times, but even then Pav wouldn't be there when you hoped he would. Most of the time he would be out for patrol, which even the police did. And more than mad or sadness you were worried. You worried because he constantly ignored the amount of sleep he had needed to get, he constantly kept overworking himself, and he never rested. Day by day you would see him work and not drop by or spend time or even take care of himself. And because of this nightmare waking you up, it made you realize of everything that's happened, so, you decided to wait for him to come back home and talk to him. After 3 hours of quietness, sound of movement was heard. It was Pav, and his mask was removed. His breathing  was uneven and it seemed as if his life flashed before his eyes. "Pav..?" you quietly say, coming out less bitter then you wanted. "Y/n?" He asks confused, his voice cracks. You walk up to him and place a hand on his face. "Pav..you need to take care of yourself" you say frowning, his eyes pleading for you to finish this tomorrow...but you couldnt. "Pav you aren't here, I can't contact you, your tired, you have eyebags, and you don't take care of yourself. It's okay to need breaks Pav.. I miss you.. And the police can patrol as well...its their job!" you ramble almost begging him to relax. He looks at you, his eyes welled up in tears. Tears drop from his eyes and you sigh, worried. You grab his shoulders and pulled him in a hug, "I'm scared y/n, I swear I'm trying but I-I can't I really do care..." he says sobbing into your neck. You place a hand on his back and lovingly rub it. "Me too Pav...me too.." you quietly say before pulling away and looking at him, "Take a break Pav..please..you need it" you plead, he nods and you pull him into bed. You really couldn't be mad at him could you? Wrapping his hands around your waist he places his head in your neck. "I really do care" he says before falling into a slumber..
.
.
I know you do sweetie