7.

Songs for this chapter:
Better together by Jack Johnson
Get away by George Ezra
Flowers in your hair by The lumineers
Unsteady by X ambassadors

Kou's POV

"It's your day Kei, what do you want to do?" Tetsuro asked him as we drank our coffee and ate our breakfast. "We are going to go swim at Elafonissi beach and then we'll go look at the Parthenon later" Kei asked us as we looked at him. "That sounds great Kei" Nic said as she kissed his cheek. "We will get changed and go to the beach after we finish our food" Kei said as he sipped his coffee. "Sounds like a plan" Tetsuro said as he smiled at our boyfriend. "I'm excited to see the beach, apparently it has pink sand" Nic said as she looked the beach up on her phone. "I know, I thought you would like that Nic" Kei said as he handed his dirty dishes to Merle so she could put them in the sink. "Thank you Merle" he said as he walked upstairs to get changed. "Yeah, thank you Merle" I said as we all gave her our dishes and followed Kei's lead. "What should I wear?" I said as I looked through my suitcase. "Your swimsuit probably?" Nic said as she leaned against the doorframe while she smirked at me.

"You always come up with the best ideas" I said playfully as I pulled my swimsuit out and changed into it. "I know, I don't need you to tell me that" Nic said as she flipped her hair dramatically over her shoulder. "Sassy Nic, I like it" I said as I put my shirt and sandals on. "You wanna come help me choose out a swimsuit now?" Nic said as she walked out of the room and I followed her like a lost child looking for his mom. "Do I ever?" I asked her as I borderline skipped to her room. "Here are the options" she said as she had 3 black bathing suits on her bed. "This one" I said as I pointed to a cutout swimsuit. "I like that one too" Nic said as she kissed my cheek and started stripping. "So beautiful" I said as I kissed the series of tattoos on her shoulders. "I'm trying to get dressed Kou" she laughed happily as she put on the bikini and walked back over to her closet. "What are you looking at now?" I asked her as I walked over to where she was standing and stood next to her.

"I need to wear actually clothes later silly" she said as she looked at a black sundress. "I suppose you should" I said with a smirk and she playfully punched me in the shoulder. "Such a dirty minded boy" Nic said sarcastically. "Only with you" I said as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. "This is pretty" I said as I pointed to a pair of leather shorts. "I'll get too hot in those and Kei would get a nosebleed the second he saw me saw me in them" Nic said as we laughed. "What about me?" Kei asked us as we both turned around to see him standing in the doorway. "I was explaining to Kou why it was a bad idea for me to wear black leather shorts" Nic said as he walked over to us. "How did I fit into that conversation?" He asked us. "You would get a nosebleed the second you saw me in them" she said nonchalantly. He laughed at her confidence. "Wear this" Kei said as he pulled a black mini skirt and a black halter top out of the closet and gently handed it to her.

"Shoes?" Nic asked him as she shoved the outfit into her bag. "These" I said as I handed her a black pair of Dior sneakers. "Okay" Nic said as she quickly shoved the clothes into her bag and zipped it up. "You guys- wow" Tetsuro said as he walked into the room and saw me. "Damn" Tetsuro said as he walked up to her and grabbed her ass while he kissed her. "Yes, we are ready to go" Kei said as he handed Nic a pair of sandals. "Can we take Moose to the beach with us?" Nic asked as she turned around and gave him puppy dog eyes. "No" he said coldly. "Pretty please" Nic said as she kissed him. "Ugh fine" Kei said as he gave into her charm. "Thank you" Nic said as she gave him a hug and kissed his cheek. "You're welcome" Kei muttered as a blush appeared on his face. "Seriously, let's get going" Tetsuro said as he grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs. "Come here Moosie" Nic yelled as her dog came running to her. "Who's a good boy?" I said as I crouched down next to him and rubbed his ears.

"You're a good boy" I said as I kissed his noose while Nic put his collar on and clipped the leash on him. "You ready to go on a car ride Moose?" I asked him as I grabbed the leash and we walked out to the car. "Moose up" I said as I opened the door and he hopped into the car. "Nic, can you clip him into the doggie seatbelt?" I asked her as she clipped Moose in and unclipped the leash. "You guys good back there?" Tetsuro asked us as we got in the car and closed the doors. "Yep" Nic said as we left the villa. "Ready to see the beach?" I asked the dog as I kissed his nose. "I wonder how he'll handle the water" Tetsuro said as we pulled up to the beach. "It really is pink" I said as I looked at the sand before clipping the leash on Moose's collar. "Look Moose, it's the beach" I said as Moose hopped out of the car and barked excitedly at the sand. "Walk him over to the water" Nic said as we headed over to the ocean while Kei and Tetsuro walked behind us.