24.

Songs for the chapter:
You are the reason by Calum Scott
Small bump by Ed Sheeran
Cool kids by Echosmith

Tetsuro's POV

It has been 3 weeks since we got back from vacation and we have all been anxious, we wanted to know if it worked. "Have you taken it yet?" I asked my girlfriend as I stood outside the bathroom door. "Yes, it needs time to work though" she said as she opened the door and we filed in. "If you aren't we will try again, we will do whatever it takes" Kei said as he rubbed her shoulders and kissed her cheeks. "I know" she said as the phone went off signaling that it was done loading. "Turn it over baby" Kei said as she placed her hands on it. "Wait, we should get this on camera" I said as I rushed to get my phone and started recording. "Go ahead Nic" I said as she flipped it over and her face dropped. "Negative" she said as she sat it down and started to cry. I stopped recording and hugged her. "It's okay baby, we can try again" I said as I kissed her. "I'm sorry princess" Kou said as he rubbed her shoulder. "I thought I was" Nic sobbed as we held her and comforted her gently.

"We will try again, I promise you that we will not give up on you" Kei said as he kissed her head as she cried. "We love you Nic" he said as I kissed her. "We love you so much babes" Kou said as she smiled. "I love you guys too" she said as she slowly stopped crying. "We will have a baby, I promise you that" I said as she smiled at me. "One way or another we will have a baby" Kei said as he kissed her cheek. "It takes some time Baby Girl" Kei said as he held her hand. "I know, I just had my hopes up for a second" Nic said as she stood up and gave each of us a hug. "You wanna cuddle" I asked Nic as she nodded. "Why don't we pass the time a different way?" I suggested as I watched her eyes light up as she caught my drift. "I'm so down with that" she said as we started to make out. And boy did the time go by fast, it was amazing and we enjoyed every moment of it. It was an experience that I will hopefully never forget.

2 month later

"You don't have to do this Nic" Kei said as she held the pregnancy test box in her hands. "I need to, if I am pregnant, I want to know now" she said as we nodded and walked out of the bathroom. "We love you regardless of what that test says" I said as I shut the door so she could have some privacy. I have watched Nic go through the pain of flipping the test over to see that it was negative multiple times. I felt her sadness as the wave of disappointment washed over her each time, it killed me every time that I wasn't able to take her pain away. We stood outside the door and listened as the timer went off. "Can we come in Nic?" Kou asked her as he had his hand wrapped around the doorknob. "Yes, you can come in" she said as we opened the door and walked into the bathroom. "Let me get the camera ready" I said as I started recording. "Month 4 of trying for a baby, let's see if we are going to be parents soon" I said as we stared at the pregnancy test.

"On the count of three, 3....2.....1" I said as Nic quickly turned the test over and squealed. "Oh my god" I said as I looked at the test before Koutaro held it up to the camera. 'Pregnant' was displayed on the screen. "I need to take more just to make sure" she said as she shooed us out and closed the door. "I can't believe it, we might be parents soon" I said as I started to tear up. I looked over to see Kei, he was trying his best to hide his emotion but failing miserably. Another 10 minutes passed before Nic came out holding 2 more positive pregnancy tests. "We're having a baby" she yelled as I handed the phone to Kei so I could pick her up and spin her around. "I'm so happy for you, I know you have been wanting this" I said as I sat her down and kissed her. "We need to make a Drs appointment asap" Nic said as we nodded and I made the appointment. "A baby" I said as I placed my hands on Nic's stomach, my child was in there and I couldn't wait to meet them.

2 weeks later.

"Hi Nic, you excited to see your baby?" The ultrasound lady said as Nic rolled up her shirt and she put the gel on. "Is this your first baby?" She asked Nic. "No, I miscarried my first child" Nic answered as I grabbed her hand. "We need to get this on camera" I said as I pulled out my phone. "Our first ultrasound" I said as Nic looked up and smiled at the camera. "It looks like Nic is about 8 weeks along" the Dr said as we gasped. "That's impossible, this was the first positive pregnancy test I had" Nic stuttered. "It's possible that you had a false positive, it happens more than you think" the Dr said as I started to cry at the sight of our unborn child. "Kou, get a recording of the heartbeat" Kei said as he wiped his tears away. "It's beautiful" I said as she held my hand. "It's got all the hardasses crying" I said as I laughed. "Baby looks healthy, do you want me to print off pictures?" The Dr asked as Nic nodded, she was trying hard not to cry in front of us, she was overjoyed.