21.

Songs for this chapter:
That's what I like by Bruno Mars
Hold my girl by George Ezra
Dreaming of You by Selena

2 months later

Nic's POV

"You guys really didn't have to throw me a party" I said as I looked at the decked out backyard. "Of course we did, you did the same for us" Kou said as he kissed my cheek. "I'm grateful for you" I said as I kissed him. "I'm glad" he said as he kissed me back. "You feeling 22 yet?" Lila asked me as her, Keiji, Journee, Tommy, and Jack walked into the backyard. "Auntie Nic" Jack said as he ran up to me and hugged my leg. "Hi Jack" I said as I placed my hand on his back. "Hi Tommy" I said as I tickled the 1 year old's stomach. "Hi Lila, Keiji" I said as I gave them each a hug. "Happy birthday" they said as I smiled. "NiNi" I heard Bea yell out as her and her parents walked in the backyard. "Hi guys" I said as I hugged Rory and kissed Finneas' forehead. "He's so cute, definitely takes after Kenma" I said as I smiled at him. "100%, he even acts like Kenma" Rory said as she kissed her son's cheek. I was reminded of how much I wanted kids.

"Who's ready to party?" Tadashi asked as he and Dana walked in, he had Farra in his arms. "You've gotten so big little girl" I said as I tickled her and she giggled. "Hi Dana, it's good to see you Tadashi" I said as I smiled at them. "Happy birthday Nic" Kiyoko said as she and Yachi walked into the door, they had gotten married since I last saw them. They seemed happy together. "Thank you" I said as I hugged her. "Where's my hug" Tanaka asked as his boyfriend smacked the back of his head. "What the fuck was that for" he asked his lover. "For being creepy" he said with a chuckle as they kissed. I smiled at them, they were in love and everyone who even glanced at them for even a single second knew that. "Happy Birthday Nic"
Hinata said as he walked in holding Kageyama's hand. "Thank you, you can set your gifts on the table" I said as I pointed to the table stacked high with presents. "Okay, thank you" he said as they walked over to the table and put the gifts with the rest. More and more people showed up with gifts.

"Yo" Nishinoya said as he walked into the party with Asahi. "Hey guys, how's it going" I said as I gave them each a hug. "Hope we aren't too late" Sugawara said as he and Daichi walked into the party, he was holding Vance's hand in his own. "You are right on time" I said as I hugged them and kissed Vance's cheek. "NiNi" he called out as I picked him up and lifted him up into the air, causing him to giggle. "You're getting too big too fast" I said as I sat him down. I looked over to see the boys smiling at me. "Why don't we get started with the cake" Koutaro said as Tetsuro walked out with a cake, it had a lit '22' candle on the top. "One, two, three" Tetsuro said as they started singing while he walked closer to me. "Happy birthday dear Nic, Happy Birthday to you" they sang as Tetsuro kissed me. "Blow out your candles love" he said as I smiled at him before looking down at the cake and blowing out the candles. I smiled as everyone cheered and clapped their hands together out of pure joy for me.

"What did you wish for Baby Girl?" Kei asked me as he kissed me. "I'll tell you later" I said as I placed my hand on his cheek. "Who wants cake?" Kou asked as the kids cheered. "I want some uncle Koutaro" Jack said as Kou picked him up and tossed him in the air. "Then let's get some little dude" Kou said as they went to get some cake. I loved seeing them interact with our friend's children. I looked at Kei, he was feeding bites of cake to Farra. Then to Tetsuro, he was bouncing Bea on his lap. It brought me joy just watching them with the kids, I couldn't wait to watch them interact with our own kids one day. "Let's get some of that mountain scaled" Kei said as he pointed to the table of presents. "Sounds like a plan to me" I said as I sat in a chair near the table and Tommy climbed on my lap. "The first gift is from me" Kei said as he handed me the small gift. I smiled as I opened it. It was a necklace with 3 golden charms on it. A 'KT', a 'KB', and a 'TK'.

"I love it, put it on me already" I said giddily as he fastened it around my neck and I kissed him. "Next gift is from me" Kou said as he handed me an envelope. Inside the envelope was a piece of paper that read "free tattoo" on it. "Thank you, I will definitely use this" I said as I kissed him. "My gift isn't as good as theirs but here" Tetsuro said as he handed me a small box. I opened it to see a necklace, on it was a charm version of my favorite tattoo that Tetsuro has. It was a cross with vines and roses wrapped around it. "I fucking love it, I'm surprised that you remembered" I said as I held it to my chest. "I'm glad" Tetsuro said as he dragged his fingers along my jaw. "Thank you" I said as I kissed him softy. "The next gift is from Asahi and Nishinoya" Kei said as he handed me a blue bag. "Thank you guys" I said as I pulled out a copy of Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. "Kei told us that you liked that one" Noya said as I smiled wildly.