22.

Songs for the chapter
Take you to Rio by Ester Dean
Love on the brain by Rihanna
IDK you yet by Alexander23
Better together by Jack Johnson

2 days later

Nic's POV

"Are you going to tell us where we are going yet?" I asked Kei as he shook his head no. "What part of surprise do you not understand Nic" Koutaro said as I poured. "I promise you will like where we are going" Tetsuro said as he held my hand. "I hope so" I muttered as Koutaro smiled at me. "Let's get on the plane before you change your mind and go home" Kei said as we all got onto the plane. "I always forgot how nice this plane is" I said as I took a seat on Kei's lap. "You have to sit in your own seat during take off Baby Girl, you can sit here wants we are in the air okay?" He assured me as I nodded and sat in the seat across from him. "Look at how small everything is getting Kou" I said as I pointed at the shrinking Japan. "It is pretty cool" Tetsuro said as he looked at the window. "You 3 are like children who are flying for the first time" Kei said with a laugh. "Would you rather us be any other way?" I asked him.

"I suppose not" he said as he patted on his lap. I got up and sat on his lap gently as he kissed behind my ear. I decided to bring up the subject that put us on edge most of the time. "You guys really want to have a baby?" I asked them as Kei kissed up my neck. "I want to do it all with you" Tetsuro said as he held my hand. "I don't want to do anything more than see you smile at our baby as you rock them to sleep" Koutaro said as he smiled at me. "I know it's kinda soon but I'm sure of what I want, I want to spend the rest of my life with you guys" I said as Kei kissed my jaw. "We feel the same way about you baby girl" Kei said as he smiled at me. "Good" I said as I laid back onto him and fell asleep. I don't know why but every time I sleep on them I have the best sleep of my life. It's the best feeling in the world and it's reassuring to feel them breath as you fall asleep listening to it.

4 hours later

"Hey Baby Girl, you need to go back to your seat, we are landing soon" Kei said as I got up and sat in the seat next to him. "How long did I sleep for?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes. "About 4 hours love" Tetsuro said as I felt my eyes go wide. "You must be joking, I seriously slept for 4 hours?!?" I asked them, my voice was shocked. "Yes princess, you slept a long time" Koutaro added as we landed. "I need to fix my hair and shit before we get off the plane, the media will tear me apart if I don't" I said as they nodded in acknowledgment of what I said. "If you feel the need to then do it, but don't feel like you have to. You're beautiful to us regardless of how messy your hair is or if your makeup isn't perfect" Tetsuro said as I smiled at him. How did I get so lucky to have such caring men in my life. We landed and as soon as I was given the ok I ran to the bathroom. I got everything I needed out of my bag.

I curled my hair a little and did a satisfactory smoky eye with a bold red lipstick. "Wow princess, you look like a queen with that on" Koutaro said as he kissed my cheek affectionately. "Let's go swim with the sharks" I said as we got of the plane and greeted by the flashing of photographers. "Just keep walking" Kou said as he squeezed my hand. "No, let's have some fun" I said as I let go off his hand and started posing for them using the same poses I used when I was working. "You devious girl" Koutaro said as he started to pose with me. "What the fuck are you doing?" Tetsuro asked as he pulled out his camera and started filming. "Here we have a perfect example of 2 idiots in the wild" he said as we continued to give them a show. "You guys are seriously a pain in my ass" Kei said as he watched us with his arms crossed over his chest. "Join us guys, a few more winning shots and then we will leave" I said as they shook their heads in disappointment before they walked over to us and also started posing.

20 minutes later

"They are so ungrateful, they called us out of control because we worked the camera" I said as I showed them the article about us. "They don't know how to appreciate our beautiful faces" Kou said as he kissed my cheek. "Can you tell me what country I'm in now?" I asked them as Kei nodded. "We are in Brazil" he said as I squealed. I have always wanted to go to Rio. "Seriously, you are the best" I said as I kissed him. "I know" Kei said as the car stopped and we got out. "It's more beautiful than I could have ever imagined" I said as I looked at the building surrounding me. "My family used to come to Rio De Janeiro so often that they set up a residence here" Tetsuro said as we walked up to the house. We were surprised to see a black haired woman sitting on the couch. "Good to see you Tetsuro" she said as he glared at her. "What are you doing here Harui?" He asked her as she walked up and kissed him before he pushed her off of him and she stumbled backwards, almost falling down.