12.

Songs for this chapter:
I love you so by The Walters
Touch by little mix
July by Noah Cyrus

Nic's POV

"Let's get this done and over with" I said as we set up the camera and turned it on before sitting down on the couch. "In case you don't know us, we are models with the Dreamers Modeling Agency" I said as Tetsuro held my hand. "I am Nicolette Jackson" I said as we introduced ourselves. "I am Kei Tsukishima" Kei said as he placed a hand on my thigh. "I'm Tetsuro Kuroo" Tetsuro said as he looked at me reassuringly. "And I am Koutaro Bokuto" Kou said as waved to the camera. "As you can see we are human, but the things that have been said about Nic lately are not the things that you should ever say to another human" Kei said as he rubbed his thumb in circles on my thigh. "I have been called a cheater, a whore, and a homewrecker by people who don't even know anything about me or my relationship" I said as I looked at the camera lens. "To lessen the amount of people attacking me right now we have decided to be upfront about everything" I said as I smiled at them.

"Let's start with the fact that I am not in a relationship with Moriah Jefferson nor have I ever been in a relationship with her" Tetsuro said as we nodded. "I am aware that a picture of me kissing Tetsuro has been released to the public and I can confirm it is real" I said as I looked over at Kei. "But the narrative that I am a cheater is not true" I added as Kou looked over at me. "The truth of my relationship with Kei is that it isn't just me and Kei in the relationship, I am in a polygamous relationship with Koutaro, Kei, and Tetsuro" I said as Kou kissed my cheek. "Everyone in the relationship is aware of the nature of our relationship and has expressed that they are okay with it" I said as I smiled. "We originally made the decision to keep our relationship private because of the public scrutiny that we feared we would face, though it seems that we are damned if we do and damned if we don't" Tetsuro said as I ran my fingers over his knuckles. "Obviously we plan to keep our personal lives and relationships separate from our jobs like other models in monogamous relationships" Kei said as we all nodded.

"We are still the same people who you see in the magazines, we just have too much love to give to a single person, we split it between each other" Tetsuro said as I smiled at him. "We hope that explains everything, we appreciate all your support and kindness" I said as I got up and walked over to turn off the camera. "All we have to do is post it" I said as I texted the video to them. "How are you feeling Nic?" Kei asked me as he rubbed my shoulders. "Good, I don't have to hide how much I love you guys anymore" I said as I gave him a kiss. "That does so pretty neat" Kou said as he kissed my cheek. "Don't even think of looking at the comments, it'll hurt you and it's not necessary" Kei said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "I won't look at them, I promise" I said as Tetsuro's lips met my own. "Such a good girl" Kei said as he rubbed my thigh gently. "I know I am" I said as he looked over at me and smiled softly.

"Why don't we hit the town tonight, go shopping and shit?" Tetsuro asked as he looked to Kei for approval. "No, we're staying in today, I have a much better idea" Kei said as he licked up my neck and placed a gentle kiss, I couldn't help but moan at the touch. "Fuck baby" Tetsuro said as his hand slipped into my pants and massaged my clit. "Aghhh" I yelled as he inserted a finger in me. "So fucking wet" he said as he pulled his hand out and sucked my juices off of his finger. "Already? What a slut our girl is" Kei said as he pulled my pants off and started to eat me out while Kuroo kept massaging my clit aggressively. "Is he making you feel good sweetheart?" Tetsuro said as I was laid down on my back and they pounced on me like they were lions and and I was the prey. "Such a pretty girl we have" Kou said as he tore my shirt and bra off and started to lick and suck on my nipples. "God fucking damn Kei" I yelled as Kei picked up his speed and my legs started to shake. "Such a sweet little thing" Tetsuro said as I came in Kei's mouth.