Chapter 2: Hangover

Noah

That night, I dreamed for the first time in weeks.

Walking into the bar, I asked Bell where Saturn was, hoping she was working. Bell didn't answer but pointed to a hallway down the side of the stages. I nodded my thanks to her before making my way across the club floor and heading down the hallway.

Opening the first door I came across, I saw a locker room. Walking in and closing the door behind me, I called out, "Saturn?"

"What do you want?" I heard her snark from the next row of lockers down from the door.

Following the sound of her voice, I leaned against the corner of the lockers she was standing between. She was wearing a black latex tube top that she was almost spilling out of with a pair of red denim shorts with a long black lace cardigan over them.

"Well, in an ideal world, you," I said, openly checking her out.

She rolled her eyes at me, "Oh yeah, stranger i just met yesterday, please take me right here. In this dingy locker room."

I felt my breathing hitch at her words and I stepped closer to her. I could see her freckles from where I was, "Don't threaten me with a good time, princess.'

She turned to face me with one eyebrow up and a hand on her hip, "Oh yeah? That's your opinion of a good time? What a bore you must be in bed," she chuckled as she turned away from me.

Before I could think, I had her pressed against the lockers in front of her, with me pressed against her back. Pulling her hair away from her neck, I leaned down and whispered, "Why don't you let me show you exactly how exciting I can be?"

She nodded, breathing heavily, before I backed away from her. Instead of turning to face me, like I thought she would, she grabbed my hand and dragged me to a row of makeup counters with a wall of mirrors behind it. She let go of it, hopped up and pulled me to her by the belt loops of my jeans.

Grabbing her face with both hands, I pulled her lips to mine viciously.

When I woke up the next morning, I woke with a start and a painful erection. For a full thirty minutes, I sat in bed thinking about the snarky dancer from the club last night. Saturn. Sighing to myself, I haul ass out of bed. Stomping down the stairs and clapping my hands shouting at the guys to get up, I ignore the throbbing in my head. As I wait in the kitchen for Nick, Folio, and Jolly to drag their asses downstairs, I get a glass out of the cabinet and some aspirin out of another, I down two capsules with some water.

The guys all eventually get downstairs, and by the time they do and settle at the kitchen table, I'm a ball of nervous energy.

"I found a girl. A dancer, I want her to be in a music video for Enough, Enough Now," I say getting to the point.

They all look at me dumbfounded.

"What?" I snap defensively.

"Well, I'm cool with it. It's just, you left beyond pissed last night and you haven't been Mr. Socialite for a while, so it's out of the blue, dude," Jolly chuckles.

"Yeah, man, pretty sure we're all cool with it," Nick said, "I'm going back to bed now."

As Nick got up and went upstairs with Jolly, I looked over to Folio, "Well, how do you feel about me vetting her?"

"As long as you're not seriously fucking yourself up, Noah, I'm down for whatever," he said as he stood up and clapped my shoulder.

It seemed like all of the guys were going back to bed for a while longer, so I gave our manager a call and filled him in so the label's lawyers could get an offer drawn up. I made sure to tell Ollie to make sure it was a multi-video offer with an 'at discretion' clause for tour performance.