Just Another Morning

Chan had yawned as he woke up. He looked over to see it was eleven-thirty am normal he would sleep in for another hour, but Chan decided it was time for him to start his and the boy's day.

He carefully got up, not to wake them as he got up and headed to the kitchen to begin cooking. He almost forgot Jackson was there when he walked past the living room, hearing his friends snoring. Chan first prepared Seungmin and Jeongin's bottles then began. Breakfast for everyone. He stopped what he was doing when he heard " appa " followed by crying.

" I'm in the kitchen, Jisung," he said. He could make little footsteps followed by crying from the hallway as Jisung made his way into the kitchen. The one-year-old walked up.

To Chan holding out his arms, wanting to be held, Chan smiled as he picked him. Jisung rested his head on Chan the second he picked him up.

Chan couldn't help but smile even more. He just loved his kids " you want your morning juice" he asked, to which Jisung replied with a small nod. Each of his kids had a different type of drink they liked for the morning.

Minho liked apple juice, Changbin liked chocolate milk, Jisung liked mango and strawberry juice, Hyunjin liked banana milk, Felix liked berry blast juice, Seongmin would have regular milk Jeongin would have his usual formula.

Chan sat Jisung on the counter while getting the kids drinks and bottles ready "appa " " in the kitchen Changbin " Chan replied very soon his second-oldest entered the kitchen.

Changbin smiled as he walked into the kitchen " morning Binnie did you have a good night's sleep. He asked the second oldest; Changbin smiled happily and nodded, " also, innie is up.

"Oh, okay," Chan said, taking Jisung off the counter then placing him on the ground " you two go play," he said before walking off back to his room to see the youngest wide awake just staring off into space.

Chan smiled as he picked the six-month-old baby, who also smiled when he saw Chan " I hope my baby had a good night's sleep," he said as he kissed Jeongin.

Felix and Hyunjin also had woken " appa," Hyunjin said smiling when he saw Chan, same as Felix, but he didn't say anything. That just left Seongmin and Minho as usual;

Chan could never understand how they sleep so late then he has to remember his kids, that's why. He didn't want to wake them up just yet, so he let them sleep.

He headed back to the kitchen with Hyunjin and Felix but the two went off to play with Changbin and Jisung as Chan placed Jeongin in his play pin so he could start making breakfast " wow, that's what smells good. "

"I see your son awake," Chan said, looking over at Jackson " well, I would have stayed asleep if you little demon didn't wake me by hitting me with a pillow, " Jackson testified.

Chan rolled his eyes " Felix, what did I say about hitting uncle Jackson with a pillow when he sleeps" Chan said, looking at Felix. He just gave a blank stare before letting out a muffled giggle through his pacifier.

"Also, Chan, don't you think it's time to take away Felix's pacifier, " Jackson said. Chan shook his head no " he's not even two yet. Why would I take it? " he said.

" Well, I mean all you kids, even Jeongin, are talking but Felix," Jackson said; Chan sighed in frustration " look, Felix will let go of it when he's ready I  won't force."

Jackson shook his head in disagreement and understood " Okay, whatever you say," he said. Chan was about to say something until he heard Seungmin crying. He quickly headed to his bedroom to see a now awake Seungmin and Minho. He picked up Seungmin and started to comfort him.

Minho yawned as he woke up and saw Chan. He smiled happily " appa," he said, moving across the bed to get Chan " Hi, Minho did have a good night's sleep, " Chan asked his eldest son. Minho happily nodded, " Well, let's go eat  breakfast."

Chan said, smiling. Minho nodded as he raced out of the bedroom to the kitchen. Chan laughed, " your brother is super happy, huh min, " Chan said to Seungmin. He just stared at him before smiling " let's go eat."