Returning to work

Y/n woke feeling fresh and was ready to do something that day. Wanting to suggest to everyone that we should all go hiking again since you didn't really get tired from it and you loved the view. Despite the fact that everyone else sounded like they were taking their last breaths yesterday but eh.

Getting up doing the basic routine. Valeria and Roze weren't in the room, meant that they might have already went to eat. Without you, yes. She was a heavy sleeper girl. Not wanting to disctract her from her sleep. She was alone in the hotel room but knew that you had to go to the others downstairs since Ghost might come again.

Putting on dark green cargo pants and a black T-shirt with some black shoes. You didn't have the best style since style wasn't really needed in the ocean. Brushing your long h/c hair and putting it in a bun. Yes, you knew how to do these since Valeria and Roze have been teaching you.

Now being done you went to the elevator and went into the cafeteria seeing others. Sitting down beside Alejandro.

"Good morning everyone." She said as they all turned around to look at you.

"Morning." They responded with a smile on their faces.

"Hiking today? Or something else planned?"

"We are not hiking again. Too tired to do that. Lets just go swimming." Price said while eating his food.

"To the water on land?" (pool but I said it like that since yk you didn't know the name of it) you said waiting for an answer.

"No, we are going to the beach. Ocean water is good for our skin. Better than chlorine" Price responded with a slight smile and continued eating.

The ocean? This wasn't good for her. Pool would have been better since it wasn't ocean water. But the beach, this isn't gonna end well. She has to avoid the swimming part and just stay on the beach. Just sitting down.

~ Time skip to the beach ~

Arriving at the beach, Soap and Gaz ran to the waters as fast as they could. Looking like two little dolphins playing together. Roze and Valeria started to unpack some stuff. She smiled at Soap and Gaz, they were funny. Konig, Price and Alejandro started to put our stuff together. After about 20 minutes, Soap and Gaz came out of the water.

"Hey y/n, come swim with us the water isn't cold." Gaz spoke.

"No i dont feel like swimming really. Thanks anyway." She responded with a suspicious looking face.

Ghost saw her face and immediately started to get even more suspicious about her. This man wouldn't leave her alone.

"First time she comes from the beaches direction running. Now she doesn't want to swim? What was she hidin'? " Ghost thought to himself.

~ another time skip back at the hotel ~

Feeling tired and wanting to go to sleep. Getting yourself ready for bed with Val and Roze you heard a knock on the room door. Opening it seeing Price and the others behind him.

"Tomorrow we wake up at 5am and leave the hotel at 05:30am. We have a mission to get to at 09:15 since the ride back takes 3hours. So don't be late and get a good sleep." Price said as he turned and left with the others back to each one of theirs rooms.

Closing the door and being annoyed about missions. This also meant that she might again KO some huge men. This time, she told herself not to use too much strength and make is a little less suspicious.