Quaver and Storm

You were bent over your monitor when your boyfriend came home. You straightened when you heard the key in the lock, immediately cringing at the stiffness in your back. Chan swung the door open as you turned, blinking in the afternoon sun. His voice was cheerful and sexy. "Hi baby."

"Hi baby," you replied softly, unable to resist smiling, yourself. Silhouetted in the doorway was the stunning figure of the man you'd been living with for almost a year now, his proportions so perfect it made your teeth ache. He was smiling, as usual when he came through that door; he shut it behind himself and tossed his backpack on the couch before pulling you up into his strong arms. The scent of him made you a little weak as his lips touched yours, both of you smiling through the quick kiss.

"Baby, you have got to stop working all day. Have you even gotten up since I left?"

"Oh yeah, I did go to the bathroom and stuff..." you drift off as he presses his lips to yours, hungrily. His hands slid down to your hips, pulling them against his.

"I can't believe you're going to make me punish you," he says playfully, his hand sliding up to your breast and pinching your nipple just hard enough to make you gasp and jump.

"Christopher!" you squeal, reverting to his English name, which you knew made his dick hard. You wriggle out of his arms and run for the bedroom with him hot on your tail.

Two hours later you fall back to the bed, gasping for air after swallowing the last of the salty sweetness that he'd filled your mouth with. Christopher had gone hard on you this time, and you can tell he's so happy because he's taking such good care of you, brushing your hair from your flushed and sweaty face, praising you, kissing you all over, cleaning you gently with a warm washcloth and giving you wine, even softly sucking an extra orgasm out of you with his beautiful mouth just for being such a good girl and taking everything he asked you to.

He had spanked you just a little for working too hard, although you rightfully pointed out that he should also get spanked for that, all things being fair. He'd agreed but didn't stop, opting instead to put you on your back and kneel between your legs, teasing and tasting you with fingers and tongue as the stinging heat from your bottom slowly faded into a warm pulse. You laced your fingers in his hair, which was already breaking free of his careful combing and curling up just the way you liked it. "Baby baby please don't stop please..." you moaned while pulling his head more firmly into your sex. You felt hands around your wrists then, and he pushed your arms over your head as he rose between your legs, ignoring your request. Instead he pushed his cock into you slowly, unstoppably, as you gasped and squealed, pussy clenching helplessly around his girth.

His face above you was beautiful to watch. His eyes closed and mouth opened slowly as he languished in how good you felt, his beautiful girl, letting him inside. Sliding your hands across his powerful shoulders as he impaled you, his rigid stomach hard and tight against yours, you felt for the hundredth time almost overwhelmed by how perfect he was for you. You fit together like key and lock, in almost every way, but it was physically manifested when you made love. His eyes were closed in concentration as he approached your full depth, and you reached for him, pulling him to your lips, voracious for him, whining. His hips paused, letting you adjust while his tongue married yours, his lips whispering sweet words between kisses.

"I can't believe I found you. You are the most perfect girl... I only wish I could share you with the world, so everyone could be as happy as me..."

You whimper at his words. Nobody had ever taken care of you or loved you as well as Chan, and he continued to make you laugh, make you think, and fuck you silly almost daily. The look he gave you was nothing but beautiful, and it filled your heart to overflowing. "I love you." The words, said simultaneously, made you both laugh and kiss again before Chan began slowly pulling out, and slowly pushing in again, increasing the pace only slightly, wanting you to feel every inch.