Chapter 22

They didn't usually leave him out of things, but Jeongin knew that he was being excluded from something lately. He wasn't really keeping up with the comings and goings of the members; he was busy enough with his own work and lessons, and didn't have the need to be a part of everyone's every single hour like some of the others did. Still, he hated to be left out when it came to fun stuff, and as he scanned the texts that came in on Chan's phone, it looked like he was the only one not part of this seemingly hilarious group chat.

The messages came in rapidly, and as Chan had left his phone unattended, Jeongin scrolled rapidly back through the conversation. He glanced at his phone again, refreshing to make sure he wasn't just missing them. Nope - it appeared that everyone was on this thread but him!

🐿: I wanna go to the new dim sum place. Babygirl, I know you love dim sum and Min Kyu said it was great.

🦄: Oh I wanna go! I'm hungry now.

💪: Sorry babe but tonight is my night. You're working out with me, remember?

🦄: Ohhhh right. Working out sounds like so much more fun.

💪: Yah!

🐿: LOL

🐥: 💀

🐶: Seriously Seo Changbin

🐺: Team, let's stick to the schedule, k? It's turning into the wild west

🥟: Only if the wild west was full of scheduling conflicts and too many cowboys.

🦄: Speak for yourself, Jinnie. I think it's almost the perfect amount of cowboys.

🐺: Seriously you guys. I made the spreadsheet for a reason.

🐰: So romantic, Bang Chan.

🐿: Nothing says "I love you" like shared Google docs.

🥟: I want to color code it. Wait, who decides who gets what date??

🐺: So far, me. If any of the rest of you want this scheduling job you're more than welcome to it.

💪: I fuck with Google Sheets

🐥: HE LIES. Last spreadsheet you sent me was garbage!

🥟: Oh there's no way Binnie can be in charge. Nobody else would get a chance

🐥: Can we just draw straws?

🐶: Lix, this is a text chat. How do you propose we draw straws?

🐥: Uh, I guess I didn't think that one through 🤷♂️

🐰: Shocker

🐥: Hey! Up yours Lino

🐰: Only if it's on the schedule, Bokkie

🐿: Maybe there's an app for scheduling.

🐥: Maybe there's an app for drawing straws?

🥟: 😆😆😆😆😆

🐺: Look I've already made the doc. Who wants editing rights? And yes, we can see who edits what.

🦄: Look, just let me manage the schedule.

🐺: Of course! You can manage it with me. :)

🐰: And they say romance is dead.

🐿: It's not dead, Lee Know, it's just optimized for efficiency.

🥟: Well now I'm really turned on.

🥟: Dammit! The schedule says Changbin has tonight!