Chapter 9

Christopher wanted to know everything, every detail, but he simply could not take you telling it without having you, so it ended up that you had to continue the story while up against the wall with his cock inside of you.

"Mmm, so you came on his mouth and then he wouldn't stop?"

"Mmmmhmmm, he kept sucking my clit until I almost came again."

"Did you like that?"

"It hurt at first and was so sensitive... then it felt really good again and I got close."

"Then what did he do?"

"He moved on top of me and began to fuck me."

"God, did you like the way his dick felt inside your pretty little pussy?"

"I did, it felt so good," you moan, cheek to the wall. Chris slaps your ass, hard.

"Yes but who's pussy is it?"

"It's your pussy, Daddy," you squeal as he twists hard into you.

"That's right, baby girl. And Hyunjin shoved his big cock in it, didn't he? Opened you right up?"

"Yes Sir..."

"But it wasn't enough, was it? Because you're so wet for me. My insatiable little minx. Maybe next time you should let him fuck your ass, too. Or maybe next time *I* should fuck your ass while Hyunjin keeps that pussy spread."

"Unnnnn Sir please, please..." The things he was saying... your mind couldn't help but picture them. Chris's mouth was on your neck, marking you, and it took him a minute to respond, during which time you continued to beg.

"Please what?"

"Please Sir, c-can I come?"

Chris reached around you, rubbing your clit with his free hand, his lips at your ear.

"Come for me, sweet baby."

The room disappeared around you as you fell into the climax, Chris's encouraging voice talking you through the stars and lightning and the clenching of your muscles around his thick cock until you came down, crying a little with the power of it.

Chris pulled out and you dropped to your knees, opening your lips for him. He watched you take him in almost incredulously, the climax building in his eyes, then threw his head back, shooting his seed into your mouth as you sucked hungrily on him.

After the final shivers evaporated, he turned, slumped against the wall and slid down it, and you sat embracing each other on the soft carpet. His heaving chest against yours as he laid you down on the floor facing him radiated warmth into your body, and his eyes were full of love and gratefulness.

"I'm so glad you're okay with this."

"You mean your little fetish?"

"Well, it's kind of a big fetish..."

"I know. It's a big terrible fetish. To keep my boyfriend happy, I have to have sex with his equally gorgeous friends."

Chris looks at you reproachfully. "It doesn't make me happy unless it makes you happy, you know."

You blinked. "It makes me happy."

His grin was instant, and he pulled your head into his chest. "You make me happy."

You inhaled his scent, filling your lungs with as much of him as you could. The next evening they would be leaving for the two Japan shows that would keep him away from you for a week, and you'd be stuck home alone with neither of your boyfriends to keep you company. You weren't looking forward to it. But when they returned, you had plenty to look forward to. Hyunjin already made a date with you to go see a movie, not to mention Chan's roleplay...