Building Pressure

(Here's the next chapter. I AM ON ROLL RIGHT NOW!!! Anyway, enjoy! Also, I hope the title of the chapter is okay. Okay, enjoy.)

Third Person P.O.V.

On an island that had no sign of life on it, in a tall tower made of rocks, Grimmel sits at a desk as he concentrates closely. He grabs a tail of one of his Deathgrippers and guides its poisonous stinger through a layer of leather. He watches as the venom drips from the blade-like tip and fills up the class jar. The dragon removes its tail, feeling it run low on venom, and Grimmel hums as he picks up a small tube pours the purple liquid into it. He swirls the liquid in the small glass then grabs a dart to put it in. He smirks as he holds the small flap up, the venom filling up the dart.

The two Deathgrippers with him suddenly tensed, making Grimmel look back at them then snaps his fingers as he gets back to work. The dragons obey and leave their master to protect the base. They carefully traverse through the darkness, low growls emitting from them. Using some rocks to hide behind, the dragon riders lift themselves up as they look at the base clad in their dragon armor. "Okay, split up." Snotlout orders, pointing in two different directions. "We'll be harder to catch." He says, but was ignored by the others. "I was think we should spit up, just because." Eret speaks up, shrugging his shoulders. Everyone nods their heads in agreement. "I like your instincts." Valka tells him, then places her hand on a rock in front of her to jump over it. The others follow suit until Snotlout was left alone with a confused expression, "What's this?" He says but follows shortly after.

The Riders stealthily sneak around Grimmel's hideout with Astrid leading the Deathgrippers away and Tuffnut being pulled down by Ruffnut before he was spotted. Hiccup and (Y/N) made their way up the spiral stair case and soon saw light emitting from a room which had to be Grimmel's. Hiccup grabbed Inferno from his belt and looks back at (Y/N) as she pulls out her sword. She takes a deep breath then looks at Hiccup and nods her head. He gives her nod a back and ignites the blade with flames.

Hiccup leads as they entered carefully, using the fire from his sword to light the place. But he and (Y/N) stand in the middle of the room, confused as to why it is empty. (Y/N) holds her sword ready but then her instincts kick in and then hears a metallic noise. She and Hiccup quickly rush out of the room and down a couple of steps then they look up as a metal net falls on top of the base. Caging the dragon riders inside. "Where are your dragons when you need them? Hmm, Chief?" Hiccup and (Y/N) point their swords at Grimmel, the man standing just on the other side of the net with a calm expression. His hands behind his back as he looks at the two. "First rule of the hunt: Separate the prey from its pack." He taunts, pointing a finger at the pair, "You just removed yourselves from the equation." He says.

"Why are you doing this?" Hiccup asks him, lifting his helmet to look at Grimmel. "Really? I didn't think you cared." Grimmel responds, sarcasm prominent in his voice. His eyes look up at the other riders then back to Hiccup, (Y/N) giving him a glare that could kill under her mask. "Well, unlike you, when I was a boy and came across a Night Fury, I killed it where it slept!" Grimmel says, turning his back to Hiccup and (Y/N), not noticing the woman's shift in stance. "That simple act of courage made me a hero in my village. So," Grimmel faces them again, "I decided to kill every last one, bringing real peace to the people of this world." His lips then form into a snarl, directing it at the two Vikings in front of him. "That is, until you came along. And you can't help but to preach that dragons are something other than thieves and murderers." He scoffs, throwing his arms around. "That nonsense dies now. Starting with you two.