Homcoming

(Okay, loooooong chapter. I'm gonna add my own twist to it since this is (Y/N) and Hiccup's kids. Hope you like.)

Third Person P.O.V.

"This is New Berk." Hiccup's voice is heard as New Berk is shown. The village is covered with snow and the buildings were decorated. "At Snoggletog, the greates time of the year. The lights, the hunting songs, the holiday shopping. The yaknog shooters. The only thing missing was... dragons." Two decorated sheep see a shadow and blep in panic, but it was just a seagull flying overhead. "It's been ten years since Vikings and Dragons agreed to live apart. But that doesn't mean we've forgotten our flying friends."

In the Haddock home, Hiccup, who has grown and now has a beard, tells his children as (Y/N) watches from a distance with a smile. (She wears a sleeveless (F/C) shirt with a silver piece on the collar of it, brown leggings, a black leather skirt with Night Fury dragons drawn on it with white paint, brown leather arm braces with fur on the inside, and brown boots. Her hair was mainly down with one braid on the back of her head. If you don't like it, you can change it.) Holding a tray of sweets she prepared. "And the best part of all of it was on Snoggletog Eve. We would make Toothless and Twilight their favorite meal. Trout with a side of sea trout on a bed of brook trout." Hiccup says. "Awesome! Will they come, Dad? I want to meet them!" Tyren exclaims.

Tyren is only seven years old and yet he is full of energy. He looks so much like Hiccup, but has (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. He has a warrior spirit and would often run head first into situations. He is very brave but also clumsy. He runs around the room as he spreads his arms, pretending he is flying like a dragon. "Easy there, kiddo." (Y/N) says, walking into the room and setting down the tray on a table as she watches her son continue to run around. Skylor grabs a treat from the tray and eats it as she resumes drawing in her journal.

Skylor is the oldest at nine years old and she is both like her mother and father. She has long auburn hair that was held in a braid and has shiny green eyes like her father. She is very clever and also very strong. She loves to draw pictures and come up with ideas to help in figure out situations. She has fighting spirit and has qualities of being a great leader with how she looks after her siblings. She is also awkward at times, something she inherited from her father, but stands up to those who talk bad about her family and friends, a trait she got from her mother. "I will never understand how dragons can eat fish raw. Blegh!" She says, gagging at the thought of taste of raw fish.

"She should be thankful not to have eaten regurgitated fish." Hiccup whispers to (Y/N). She shivers from the memory. "Yep. Lucky ones, they are." She replies, gagging a little. (Y/N) lightly punches him but he merely laughs. Hiccup then felt a tug on his pant leg as he looks down at Oma. She is the youngest at four years old. She had her medium-length auburn hair tied into two braides that would either rest on her back or shoulders. Her right eye is green while her left eye is (E/C) which her parents would always tell her how beautiful and special she is. She is very shy and would often be hiding behind her parents or siblings when she was afraid, but she was very curious and kind. She loved discovering new things and was blunt at times. (You can imagine what their clothes are because I know you have ideas and what their skin tone is because I don't know what skin tone you have.)

"Do the dragons come and visit?" She asks. Hiccup smiles down at her then bends down and picks her up. "Well, they have their own lives to live, their own holidays to celebrate,  and their own families to be with. But I like to think that they would come and visit." He tells her and Oma gives him a small smile. "What do they do in the Hidden World anyway?" Tyren asks, sitting on the floor because he got tired of running around. "Who knows." Skylor replies, closing her journal. "Mom, Dad, when you talk about the dragons, you never told us how you became friends in the first place." She states. Hiccup and (Y/N) look at her with mild surprise then at each other.