Chapter 1

Today is the day. Today is my first day in Saebom High. I shouldn't be nervous at all, but I am. Not knowing why, I did my skin care and put on my uniform. It was a new but probably permanent uniform for the rest of the year.

As I walk past the school gate, I was mesmerized by the true beauty of the school. Seeing each and every student in the same uniform. Seeing groups of friends excited to enter the school premises. I smiled and let out a small sigh at the morning breeze.

Suddenly, I walked past through a commotion, but I couldn't see very well. It was two men glaring at each other. As I peaked through the crowd, I saw the man in the motor! I widened my eyes and shook the thought.

I was accompanied by a student to the faculty room for my class schedules that I'd get from our class adviser. There he was sitting on a desk and I went over to him. He passed me the papers when another teacher-looking man came in.

He looked at me up and down me while smiling. I gave a soft smile back and showed him the report card before bowing. "Would you look at that! You surely are the top student. Keep that up alright?" As soon as he finished talking, I bowed once again and walked out of the room, I walked pass through a handsome looking tall guy who was also going in the faculty room.

"Well, ain't that an experience." I widened my eyes at the thought of a while ago. While also trying to find our classroom. But on the way, I bumped also into a tall guy. Wait... it's motor guy from last night! We both widened our eyes while our bodies were ever so close to each other. I stared at his brown eyes while he stared at mine.

"You really like me that much?" I started, trying to imply that he follows me around. It might be a coincidence that we always bump into each other, but this one's the third time from yesterday. I scoffed at the thought of yesterday's meeting.

"Whatever you say," He shrugged and leaned lower to my face. I furrowed my brows at the sight and pushed his face away from mine. As I found the room, I entered without hesitation and all eyes were on me. I saw familiar faces (Lim JuKyung and Lee Sooho) and new ones. I was ready to make new friends.

The adviser introduced me to the class and everyone gave me a warm welcoming look. I bowed before going to the vacant seat that I saw. I placed my bag down and sat on the chair, boys and some girls immediately tried to initiate a conversation with me. I gladly answered their questions.

Suddenly, all heads turned straight forward and I wondered why.

Everything was a blur to me, but it was clear that most of the students were afraid of him. Was he some sort of a rebel or something?

"Really now?" He fixated his eyes on me while leaning on the table. "What?" I made a confused face and furrowed my brows as well. "This is my seat, stalker." He coldly said. I leaned closer to his face. "Why do I have this feeling that I know you?" I asked, looking at him up and down.

He sighed and removed his hand from the table. In the end, he gave up on trying and sat on the seat beside me. I looked at him and noticed something which made me lean onto him. I furrowed my brows at the sight. 한서준...?

"What are you looking at?" He asked, leaning back. I held his coat to see it more clearly. I was right! Han SeoJun was written on his name tag! "Your name tag... Han SeoJun?" He tilted his head at my question. It was obvious that it was his name. Why haven't I noticed this earlier?

"Yes, that's me." He said, still confused as to why I was saying all those. "Don't you remember me? Lee Ae-Cha! I'm-" He widened his eyes at realization before cutting me off. "Shortie!" He laughed at what he said. I suddenly remembered the nickname he gave me because I was way shorter than him before.

"I haven't seen you for so long. That's why I recognized you yesterday.." He explained. "Hey, that's what a first meeting should be. Pinning me onto a wall and everything." I nudged his arm as he scratched the back of his neck.

Not gonna lie, it was awkward. I didn't know what to say but I felt relieved that this guy is the guy I grew up with in my childhood days. I can't believe he rides a motor now and everything. He used to just play with me every single day.

After a few minutes, some guys went barging in and was looking at Seojun.

I looked to the front and didn't bother interrupt him again. An hour went on and it was Poet class after. I ended up facing Seojun on our group table and we exchanged gazes from time to time. He had a serious face and I couldn't fantom what I had.

He was bragging about his 'fashion' and 'looks' when Kang Su asked him something, I chuckled a bit as I looked at him getting all excited.

As we went on a 5 minute break, I decided to start a conversation with Seojun.

"Do you even understand a thing?" He looked up to me and stopped looking at what he was reading. He gave me a smirk and a smug look on his face. "Of course, why wouldn't I?" He replied.

I remembered he didn't care about his academics, that's why I suddenly brought it up. "How's... your mom?" I asked again while turning the page of my book which made him turn his focus now on me.

"She's in the hospital." He explained which made me quite sad at the thought, what happened? "Really? Can I visit her then?" He looked at me for a second before nodding before thinking.

"Let's check on her together then."

-----------------------

Author's Note:
Mind you I don't actually have a plot in mind unlike my other story, so i'm sorry if the first chapter is short lol.. I also kinda forgot the scenes in true beauty, so I'll rewatch it just for this story. But don't worry, I know what will happen for the two, it's just awkward that i'm getting scenes from true beauty.

Always thank you for reading~!

xoxo,
leigh