Chapter 8

"Who...?" He probably doesn't watch k-drama that's why he doesn't know. I chuckled and said, "Nevermind he doesn't know me." He turned to me and then straight ahead again while we were walking.

"Someone close?" He asked again and I thought... Who could I reason that I like instead of confessing that it's him..? ah! "Well, I do like this guy in our class.." He stopped which made me look at him.

After a few seconds of realization, he started walking again with a straight face. "Mind if I ask who..?" He asked.

"Lee Sooho," I answered shortly, looking at him before smiling. He looked at me with a straight face for a few seconds and I noticed that his lips were parted slightly. "Oh.."

"Why?" I asked, looking at him while we continued to walk. "Nothing," He said and went silent. What could he have been thinking? What if he doesn't like Sooho for me?

I fell silent as well and just walked with him until we reached his place. I breathe in heavily and walked in after him, he stayed  there to close the door and I remove my shoes. "It's okay, you can wear them inside."

"Oh... okay." I said softly and went inside, my eyes were wandering around the place. It was small compared to our house but I felt warm. He removed his bag and placed it on a rack along with his shoes. "Feel at home," He said.

I smiled at him and sat down on the edge on the couch. He removed his coat and went inside his room. "Can I see your room..?" I asked, standing up and going closer to his door, careful not to look just in case he didn't want me to see anything. "What?! No! Wait don't come in first i- i'm uh.. naked-!"

I widened my eyes and a small faint blush flushed my cheeks as I heard him. He slammed the door shut and I leaned onto the wall beside it. I chuckled at the thought that he was naked.

Once he was done, after about 5 minutes, he opened the door and flinched slightly when he saw me leaning on the wall. "Okay.. you can check." He said, opening the door. I peaked and checked his room. It was a simple calming color hue and it wasn't too big. He had a computer, as well.

"It's actually nice here." I said, looking at Seojun and realizing that our bodies are almost pressed together. His hand was on the doorknob and looking down at me. I quickly shifted slightly further away from him and he cleared his throat.

"Come in." He said. I hesitated for a second but then eventually got in. What was he thinking about? On his table, there was a picture of him younger. I bent my knees to see the picture properly and smiled at it. He looked so cute in the picture. "Have you always looked this cute?"

I whispered to myself, hoping he wouldn't hear. I got no response so I stood straight and saw him walk in the room as well. He sat on his bed and hands were on the sheets, while looking at me while I look around his room. "So..."

He spoke making me turn to him, waiting for him to say something again. "When did you start liking Sooho?" I raised my brows slightly at the sudden question. "Since... since I bumped into him.. in the faculty room." He nodded with a serious face on.

"By the way, are you planning on running for class president?" He asked again, as I stood beside his table, looking at him. I had thought of it in the past few days. "I'm planning for it." I said.

He nodded again as we both fell silent. I walked closer to his bed and faced him, looking at a picture frame that was on the wall. "You know, your room is actually-" As I was walking forward, my foot suddenly stepped on the other making me loose my balance. Seojun's hands immediately tried to catch me but we both fell on the bed.

I was on top of him, literally looking him in the eye as his arm was wrapped around my back. Our faces were inches away from each other that I could feel his breath. Gosh, I can see his beautiful features from this angle. I stared at him but after a few seconds, I realized what I was doing and pulled away.

I fixed my skirt and he cleared his throat. Well that was awkward... I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck, not knowing what to say. "Let's eat?" He asked, standing up straight and looking at me. "Yeah, sounds good. I'll have to go home after." He nodded and opened the door of his room before letting me out first.

We sat down on the dining table and we started eating without any interactions, whatsoever. But then the silence was interrupted again. "I actually thought you're relatives with Sooho." He said, picking up the snack from his plate.

I choked on the water I was drinking and it went all over my uniform making me stand up. "Shit.." I muttered trying to wipe it off. But of course it wouldn't. "You okay? what happened?" He asked, almost standing up but I stopped him and sat back down slowly. "It's fine, let's just finish the food so I can go back home." He fell silent so I wondered why. I looked up at him staring at me.

"Is there something on my face?" He shook his head and shifted his eyes on my wet clothes. I looked down at my chest and saw my bra visible because of the color. "Your.." He started, not knowing if he would actually say it or not.

My cheeks flushed a faint blush and didn't know what to do. I just removed my coat and covered my front while Seojun looked away. "You done?" He asked as I nodded and said yes. We ignored what happened and continued eating. As soon as we finished, he helped me button up my coat and went with me to his door. As we opened it, the rain started pouring heavily.

Holy shit. The Earth must really hate me. I looked at Seojun who was now looking at me. He closed the door again and spoke. "Stay here for a while. You can't go out with a rain that hard." I nodded and went to sit on his couch.

He went into his room and after a few seconds he went out, looking at me while holding a shirt. I looked at him waiting for him to say something. "Wear this first. You must be cold with a wet shirt."

I got the shirt from his hand and went inside his room. I smiled at the thought that I would wear the person I like's shirt. After literally looking like an idiot for almost 2 minutes, I started unbuttoning my uniform to change. Just as I removed my shirt, the door opened and I widened my eyes as I saw Seojun come in.

"Oh-! Sorry I didn't know you're not done yet." He said, closing the door with another sorry. I sighed in relief and changed into his shirt.

"Fits you better than me." I smiled at his words and rolled my eyes. "Shut up, perv." He widened his eyes at me in disbelief. "It was an accident! I'm sorry," He laughed and shook his head as I laughed as well.

"Do you want to stay the night here?"

--------------------------------------

AN

Long time no update!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. A special chapter will be posted soon in line with 200+ reads. Thank you for reading! Please vote.

xoxo,
leigh