Chapter 9

Do I want to stay the night here? Here?! With Han Seojun? I might just be dead, or am I dreaming? He really said that? Of course I want to!

earlier

"Shut up, perv," He widened his eyes at me in disbelief. "It was an accident! I'm sorry," He laughed and shook his head as I laughed as well.

"Do you want to stay the night here?"

I thought of it for a moment, before answering. "Well, I could just stay for a few minutes to wait for the rain to stop." I looked at the door and back to Seojun as he shook his head as a yes. I stared at him for a few seconds without realizing that I was doing it.

"Are you mesmerized by my beauty?" He smirked, having that smug look on his face. I furrowed my brows at his words, even though what he said was the truth. I badly wanted to confess, right there and then. But of course I couldn't. After admitting to him that Lee Sooho is the person that I like. What more if he finds out that Sooho is my... cousin?

"Hello? Aecha??" He waved his hand in front of my face which made me snap out of my thoughts and look at him with my eyebrows raised up. "Yes?" I asked back, waiting for his answer to my question.

"Oh, so you do find my beauty that mesmerizing?" I rolled my eyes at his playful words and laughed. "No shit, sherlock." I led him to the couch and sat there, staring at the white wall with no thoughts in mind.

"So..." He started, breaking the what-seemed-to-be an awkward silence just between us.

"So...?" I asked, seemingly confused about the sudden break of silence between the two of us.

"We could watch a movie if you'd like..?" He answered, not a single word did I understood. His words were coming in my left ear and going out of the right. I tilted my head to my right, making him wonder why I couldn't process what he said. "Hu..h..?" I mumbled.

"A movie, Ae. You want?" Oh. It was just a damn movie. "Oh, ofcourse, sure.." He stood up as soon as he heard my response. He bent over to reach the cabinet below the Television. There were CDs inside.

He looked at three CDs and asked me to picked one, looking back and forth from there and to me.

"Are there any that's not... romcom?" I was startled to see his CDs that were all about romcom. "It's my sister's, but... I probably have some here..."

A few moments of silence entered, "Aha! There." He picked up the piled CDs that were varieties of horror, fantasy, and action.

"Are you the type to watch action?" I stared at him blankly, pressing my lips together. "Nope." Straight plain answer.

"Well... Let's watch horror then." He chose a horror movie and the rain started to pour heavily outside. "I'll turn off the lights, too make it more thilling." He said, winking at me.

I sat straight at the sofa, waiting for the movie to start. And when it finally did, a scary, creepy sound went on and I was bothered.

Seojun sat beside me on the couch, he brought snacks, drinks, and a blanket, just in case.

We had a very awkward distance with each other that neither of us noticed that we both were snuggling up because we were scared of the movie.

When he suddenly grabbed me, he immediately removed his hands and apologized. He offered me a drink, which seemed to be beer. But, then again, I didn't mind so I grabbed it and took a sip.

It's a quite unexplainable experience, not until..

"AAAA!" Seojun screamed, very quick to grab me and hug me. He hid his face on my body and I froze. I didn't move, letting him realize what he was just doing.

After a few seconds, he realized that he was still tightly holding on to me. Thankfully, he let go and let me breathe, atleast for a second.

After the movie, he turned on the lights and I felt a little dizzy. I tried to stand up,  but my weak body could not do it. When I was about to fall, Seojun caught me and furrowed his brows.

"What the... "

"What the hell? You drank 3 bottles of beer?!" He screamed while holding me, his voice was hoarse and rough already. He turned off the tv and tried to wake me up.

He placed me on the couch and made me lay down to rest for a while. After a few minutes, his eyes were about to shut when he checked my temperature. It was high, what he did was he placed the blanket on me and made sure I was okay.

"hmm...." I groaned, he immediately checked up on me and I asked him for some water. While he got some, I checked my temperature and rubbed my eyes.

"I don't feel good.."

"What? Are you sick?" He let me drink my water before answering him. I disagreed. I just felt nauseous. Not sick or whatever.

"Here drink some medicine. You must've felt cold because of the wet clothes." He reached out to my forehead, making me lay down completely on the sofa. "Sorry..."

"What are you saying sorry for?" He said, sitting down beside my feet. "I just caused you trouble here... and your sister." He tilted his head. "Go-un's not here today, she had a sleepover with her friends so it's not really a trouble. Besides, I don't really mind."

I nodded weakly. He patted my knee and told me to sleep there for a moment. It wasn't that long when I started to drift away in my sleep. I didn't know what happened next.

Later, I felt arms holding me, but I was too lazy to open my eyes. Wait, he's carrying me?! I opened my eyes widely in shock that Seojun almost dropped me, He hurriedly held me tight before looking at my face in disbelief.

"Why are you carrying me??"  I asked him frankly. "I'm transferring you to my room. It's too cold out there." I furrowed my brows. "Then... where will you sleep?!"

"On the couch," He simply said as he let me down gently on the bed. I couldn't possibly do that to him when he's the owner of this house.

I sat up on the bed, which made him look at me. "No! you could sleep here. I'd rather sleep on the couch. Besides, it's pretty cold outside and I like the cold weather."

He shook his head and smiled freakishly while closing the door. "Goodnight cha," He said upon closing. I groaned softly and threw myself on the bed. It was quite comfy, but I couldn't really get myself to sleep.

I stood up, feeling a little weak while looking at his things. He had a guitar, but I never saw him play the guitar before. After what felt like a whole day, I went outside quietly and checked if Seojun was already asleep. He was.

But I saw that he was grasping onto his shirt as if he were cold. I then did not hesitate and got his blanket to hover him, careful to not wake him up.

"Sleepwell, Han."

----------------

Long time no update :)

xoxo,
leigh