Chapter 3

We entered the classroom and did an experiment together. Lim-ju was acting weird when she spilled the tube glass and was scared (?) of Sooho. Meanwhile I poked Seojun's cheek while he was napping in class. I wanted him to wake up and listen atleast. But he wasn't having it. He grunted softly which made me laugh a little and just reverted my attention back to the teacher.

I woke him up after our last class because we were gonna visit his mom in the hospital. "Come on hurry up. I have to buy flowers and fruits for your mom before we go there." I nudged him gently. He groaned and rubbed his eyes before stretching.

"Are you fine with riding the motorcycle?" He asked me which made me stop fixing my stuff. If I agreed, it would be my first time...

"Well- I haven't experienced riding a motor before... but sure?" I told him. "It's fine, I can walk with you," He answered. "No! It's fine, I guess I can trust you with your driving skills.." I gulped and zipped my bag.

"I don't have a helmet right now, but.. I'll drive slowly for you." For you... What a great word to hear.. We were standing in front of his bike and he sat on the seat before patting his back for me to sit in.

"You're wearing a skirt, is that fine?" He asked. I nodded before carefully getting on. He got his keys and started it. "Hold on tight." He said, grabbing my hands and wrapping it on his waist.

I widened my eyes as he did this but I would be scared if I didn't hold on, so I held him tighter. Soon enough, I bought the flowers and fruits and we went to the hospital already.

We entered his mom's room and she turned her head at us. Seojun smiled warmly at the woman. I recognized her so much. She always fed me and made sure I wasn't hungry when we were little.

"Mom, she's-" Seojun got cut off when his mom talked before he finished. Our eyes widened as the words left her mouth. "Lee Ae-Cha. Your shortcake," I smiled as she still remembered me.

"Mrs. Han, I missed you and your cooking so much! I brought your favorite flowers and fruits." I gently hugged her and smiled. Seojun was still smiling. I had never seen him smile this much. His mom was really special to him.

"I missed you too! Ever since Seojun stopped talking about you in 3rd grade, I've been missing you around our house already, I'm glad you're back my dear.." She said which made me even happier. I looked at Seojun and asked,

"You talk about me?" I asked him, smiling. "Don't get ahead of yourself" He cleared his throat and gave me a serious look on his face.

"Come on Seojun, you always tell how much you liked her back-" His mom was cut off when Seojun yelled gibberish words. "Mom! that's between the two of us.." He murmured which made me chuckled.

He liked me?

I liked him, too..

The afternoon went on with us chatting with each other and catching up with stories. It was already night so I decided it was about time for me to leave. I gave my gratitude to Seojun's mom and he accompanied me outside.

"Thank you, I really, really had fun." I smiled at him which he returned, but faintly. His serious tone and look appearing on his face once again. "You sure you don't need a ride home?" He asked and I refused.

"Nope, just take care of your mom and eat some of the fruits too." I hugged him tight and sighed. The hug made him flinch and he hugged me back later on. "See you tomorrow then," I pulled away from the hug and waved at him. I walked home and went on a different direction.

I went into my room and checked my phone. Lim-ju texted me.

Lim
Ae, I need your help😣

Lim
Sooho found out my identity..

I gasped softly and was worried about her. I sensed that she liked the guy.

you
What?!
really?
how, when, and why?

Lim
Idkk! Let's just keep this a secret for now
plss

you
okay!
i hope you feel better Lim-ju!
fighting~

Lim
Thank you, Ae 🫶

I sighed at the thought of what she is going through right now. She probably feels so embarrassed about what had just happened. Especially since it's a Saebom High student who knew about it..

I decided to post the picture me, seojun, and his mom took earlier. With the caption,

l.aecha
"My second mother and lovie xoxo with hearts! @Seojun.h"

I smiled and people started to like it already. Comments were flooding through and I saw Seojun's comment.

Seojun.h: pm

Seojun.h
lovie?
wdym

you
a person i love ❤️

Seojun.h
you love me?

you
did it sound weird?
i meant as a best friend:)

Seojun.h
oh good, i thought u actlly have feelings for me.

you
lol, no one cares if i do

Seojun.h
you enjoyed that kiss did u

you
maybe?
not sent

you
wtff man

Seojun.h
well ouch

you
It was purely an accident
unless you planned for it to happen

Seojun.h
ofc not

you
see you tomorrow then lovie <3

Seojun.h
see you, shortcake

I chuckled at his text and shook my head while lying down on my bed. He was unbelievably cute for some reasons..

I suddenly wiped the smile off my face realizing that I had been smiling because of his messages. No, I shouldn't, I couldn't. He probably likes Lim-ju, I can't.

I just slept instead of thinking about unnecessary things. I had class tomorrow so I had to sleep early, too.

I left our house and walked to school, on the gate, I saw Seojun standing there. His eyes lit up when he saw me. "Morning," He said, with a serious look on his face.

That was a first..

"Goodmorning lovie," I said jokingly, I looked around as if looking for something before speaking up. "Where's your bike?" I asked. "Inside," He shortly said. He was waiting for me? or someone else..?

"Were you waiting for Lim-ju?" I said, turning my head to him while we walked.

"No, I was waiting for you."

Oh..

How should I feel about this, Han Seojun?

---

AN:

Very short chapter but I'm gonna make it up with the next ones. It's just because I have limited internet rn so I'm watching while writing, lol. Thank you for reading! Please consider voting~

xoxo,
leigh