Chapter 7

I widened my eyes at his reply, slapping his shoulder slightly and the waitress chuckled at us. "I'm just kidding. I'd like an iced americano please. Thank you." Iced Americano? For dinner? Well, you surely are different..

"Isn't that too strong for dinner?" I asked, tilting my head as the waitress bowed and walked away with our orders. He shook his head as a no and I nodded softly.

After ordering, my phone notification chimed and I went to check who it was. Or what it was.

True Beauts

sujin
@jukyung why didn't you eat lunch with us earlier?

suah
yah, I miss you already ;<

sujin
also you @aecha

you
huh? I just ate w seojun hihi sorry guys

suah
why is seojun more important than us huhu ㅠㅠ

sujin
come on, just admit you're dating.

That text made me look up from my phone to look at Seojun, who was staring at the window of the restaurant. He looked back at me and I instantly looked back down.

you
we're not dating!
he doesn't even like me haha.

suah
and you're hurt by it?

you
well..

you
yes..
not sent

you
ah shit

jukyung replied to sujin
I just had to do something hehe, sorry!

sujin
hm, okay.

suah replied to you
why do you think not?
I think otherwise. He defo likes you!

jukyung
hey that's right! I think so too.

sujin
yeah, it does look like it.

you
pft haha.
seen

Wow, such great friends I have to be left on seen.

It's been 5 minutes since we ordered and Seojun's head was resting on his palm that was leaned onto the table in front of us. I took a picture of him and chuckled while looking at it. He side-eyed me but didn't care anymore.

I posted it on Instagram with the same playful caption as always.