Chapter 6

I was walking to school when I saw Sooho and decided to talk to him. "Why are you... looking so glowy and happy..?" I looked him up and down while circling around him. He furrowed his brows, looking at me, as we continued to walk together. I was surprised he still haven't shook me off from being seen with him.

"What do you want?" His small smile turned into the same serious face he always had. "Iced coffee," I smiled at him with puppy eyes and he gave in. Maybe he wasn't that bad after all..

We went into a cart nearby while students whispered around us and was looking at us. He didn't mind because we weren't doing anything wrong.

He ordered me an iced latte and he ordered a cold brew. "Thanks," I said to him before sipping on the straw. We went back to walking, me realizing that I really had nothing to tell him. "I know something you don't." I said.

He turned to me, waiting for me to say something again. "You like Jukyung, don't you?" He furrowed his brows and violently shook his head. "No shit sherlock, I'm just messing with her." He reasoned. Okay. Okay then.

I nodded, looking forward and seeing Han Seojun and his friends. I waved Sooho goodbye and said thank you again for the treat. Seojun looked absolutely pissed. I tapped his shoulder which made him look at me. His friends dropped silent and I was confused.

"What is up..? Why are you all silent?" I said, still confused by their actions. To my surprise, his friends started laughing again and teasing him. Meanwhile Seojun had a serious-ish but annoyed face?

"Seojun got a love letter from Lim Jukyung!" Chorong said, while they were still teasing and all. What? A love letter? My heart suddenly ached as I heard those words. I couldn't help but feel sad that he looked slightly happy about it..

"It's not a love letter," He whispered , pulling me into a sideward-hug. That caused me to widen my eyes and become silent. As in, silent. When Seojun noticed this, he gave me the 'love letter' that Jukyung wrote him. It wasn't a love letter indeed.

It was an apology that she couldn't return his helmet because her brother sold it. I slightly smiled while reading it. "Ah! you smiled- I saw that!" He said, pointing at me as I immediately wiped off the smile on my face. "I'm still a little annoyed though, even if I won't use my motor for quite some time." He continued, I just listened without saying anything.

He shook me violently which made me stop the train of thoughts I just had. I looked to him with narrowed brows and saw his serious face once again. "You weren't talking," He said. "What do you want me to say?"

"Fair point," He said as I rolled my eyes and walked away from him, going inside the school building. I left him in awe and looked down to my shoes while walking.

I didn't talk to Seojun up until recess. I had no choice but to sit with him while we eat. As I was chewing on my food, he faced me and started poking my cheeks which made me turn to him with furrowed brows. He laughed at the face I made which made me more annoyed.

"What do you want?" I said as I swallowed the food I had been munching. "To kiss you," He said, leaning into my ear as he said it which made my eyes widen and choke in the invisible food in my mouth.

I slapped his arm and pushed his face away as my heartbeat became faster... and faster... and faster. He laughed at my reaction and went back to eating, I hate this feeling. "Any plans for later?" He asked, I turned to him and thought.

"Wanna go to my place?" He asked again. I raised my brows at him before thinking. I didn't really have anything to do so I agreed. "No bike for today. I don't want my shortcake to have a hard time," He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

After classes, me and Seojun went out together. I was actually surprised that he was going to let me into his comfort zone. He was a private person for sure. Not one to go around telling about his life. But one to go around bragging about his looks. How amazing, right?

How did I even manage to like this dude? I mentally slapped myself at the thought and realized that I stared at Seojun for too long and he probably thinks I'm weird now. We walked past through a restaurant which my eyes involuntarily got glued on.

He stopped walking as he saw me look at the restaurant beside us, looking at it and back to me. "Wanna eat?" He asked, I looked at him as I heard him speak. I pressed my lips together and said, "Yeah.. is it okay?" I said.

"Eating is always okay, if you're the one to pay." Did he rhyme it on purpose? I chuckled at him and nodded. "Yeah, okay, I'll pay." I said as I walked into the door and him behind me. We sat down there and soon a waitress approached us.

"Here is the couple menu, sir, ma'am. You may call me when you're ready to order." She didn't wait for a reply, instead going back to her position earlier. The scene left us speechless. Why did everyone mistaken us as a couple? Do we look like one?

I cleared my throat at the awkwardness the waitress have left us but we didn't have a choice. "That leaves us with no choice... then.." He said, looking away, also pressing his lips like I did earlier.

I nodded slowly while trying to think of something to do and not stare at something. "Well.. do you want to order now?" I looked at him as I said this.

"What would you like?" He asked. awkwardness filled the air. "I'll just get the japchae and squid fillets, but it already comes with another meal, the teokkboki and fishcakes. Is that alright?" I asked at him while looking at the menu to make sure I said the right thing.

"Ah.. Well, yeah it's fine." I nodded and looked at the waitress who immediately went to us. "I'd like to order the Couple set number 5, and a strawberry milkshake. What do you want?" I asked, looking at him who is already staring at me.

"Your smile...."

---

xoxo,
leigh