ch.3.new book buddie?

I was sitting down and eating while I had moon on my lap.
I felt a present behind me and it was elijah...

"Hi kira, hope you don't mind me sitting with you, oh and i hope you don't forget my book you promise" he said i nodded my head bc i had food in my mouth i quickly swallowed my food and then spoke up..

" yes i do, but before i give you it there's rules" i said.. he nods

"1. no food or drinks near the books, 2. no cresses, 3. don't break the spine of the book, 4. don't get anything on the book, 5. don't damaged the book, 6. take, 7. don't rip the pages or the book itself... i think that's all but plz don't ruin them." i told him before giving him icebreaker..

" yes maam! i promise to take care or the book like its my child..also whos the little fella in your" lap he asked  looking at moon whos curled up in my lap fast asleep

" this is moon, moon is a boy he 2 months old and my reading buddie" i spoke while i pat moon. i looked over to him find him alr looking at me i study his facial.. he had brown eyes a strong jaw line, he had his ears pierced and nose and a tat on his neck... i had my nose, my ears, and tongue pierced and 2 tats one on my rib and behind my ear....

" nice, i always wanted a pet cat but my mother was ellagic to them.. can i hold moon" he asked i nod and put moon in his embrace .... he sat moon in his lap and pic up the book i let him read.. oh boi he gonna have a good time i thought..

" okay so i only brought 3 books so after your done with the book, you can ether read another one of mine or we can go to the book store after we settle in the lake house" i told him still looking at my book...

" sounds like the best plan to me, i guess you can call me your new reading buddie" he joked

" sorry hun, but moon is my first no-one can replace him. but you can be my second one" i joked back but was serious....... little did they know the adults were looking over at them smiling like a mad man who got the last meal....

" they both look happy" mom told everyone

" yea who knew your daughter will get elijah Higgins to read " Higgins replied.. looking at the sight

" i know, i thought reading don't run in your blood line higgy" lenny asked looking at his short blonde friend

" nether did i, but i think it'll be good for the bloodline" higgys said

" yea, kira loves to read a lot I'm pretty sure her shelfs are full with books or wtv" lenny spoke as trynna remember  if her selves were full.. he looked at his oldest daughter, lenny was proud of her she got into collage even thought she was online, kira still lived with her family but neither of them both minded. lenny remember that kira told him when she gets a descent job she'll get her own house but wanna finish collage and he and his wife were okay with it. no matter what shes always welcome back home.... the after party was over everyone got into there own cars and drove to the lake house....

( okay gonna change Jayden name to elijah or sum thing )