ch.4. lake house

( okay there gonna be lots of publishing bc im going back and look for mistakes )

We got to the lake house and the adults were talking abt parking and we parked next to higgins

Higgins made a joke abt robs car "hey look robs car is an ouplimia to"

We walked up to the house and Becky seen a bug zapper and asked dad what it was doing dad being dad said killing the bugs and she asked were they taking them

Both Higgins and fader all said "hell"

"Don't say that Higgins and ki, elijah" said lenny

"sorry not hell mexico" higgins said

Mama walked up and killed the month "now its dead" said dad. We all walked up the porch

"Welcome to 1978 everyone"
Rob said. While opening the door for us and we all walked in

we all looked around it looked so beautiful and the same as ever. i cant believe its been 11 years since i been here... i went out side to get my bags and moon and came inside and perfect timeing bc they were talking abt the room charts thingy..

" okay the kids get the master bedrrom, ki you remember your old room" dad spoke up looking at me

"yes i do." i replied

" good so there not gonna be room in the kids so was wondering if elijah can bunk with you. i mean you guys are mature adults so we know nun not gonna happen" dad asked

" yea he can share with me i think i still have a queen bed or if not there twins bed. i cant remember" i said trynna think what i  have for beds...

" wait, i can go look real quick and help yall unpack the car" i spoke looking at dad and mom. they both nodded as i went up the stairs down the hall to the left there was my names on the door. opening it the room was the same it had a nice queen bed in the middle of the room with two night tables. the dresser was on the left side of the room  the closet was on the other side of the room, i put my stuff down and unpack moons stuff then ill do mine after. i went back down stairs to the care and help bring the bags inside...

( time skip)

after we did that i found elijah to tell him the plans...

"hey elijah, looks like were sharing my room but no funny business mister" i told him walking up stairs to the room

" yep i know dingus, damnnn this was your room for a kid" elijah asked looking around

" yep, theres room in the closet and dresser. so there six drawers so we each get three." i told him looking at the dressers he nodded his head... we got our things i chose the left side of thr dresser, i put my jeans ,sweats ,skirts and shorts in one and all my undergarments and socks in one and my pjs in the other and hung my jackets, shirts and dresses in the closet and i set up moons cat stuff all the way and got my books but them on the dresser for both elijah and i....

" looks like were all done, imma go change and go read outside somewhere" i told elijah looking up at him  i grab some clothes and went to the bathroom across the hall...