Only rose in a field of boring daisies

As the sun rays filled the art room. The room looked bright. But I couldn't figure out if the brightness in the room was because of the sunrays or her? She sat in front of me her maroon bag slinged at the back of her seat. The afternoon felt so silent as I looked at her. It felt as if time had stopped, it literally stopped. She looked like a treasure I needed to discover. 

    ......We got the afternoon

          You got this room for two

         One thing I've left to do

         Discover me

        Discovering you......

       Its the third of the second month that I 'd seen her. I still remember the first time she came into the class. It was windy that day and as she entered the art class the wind blowing from the corridor knocked all her stuff to the ground. The off-white blank pages and the charcoal black pencils rolled down the corridor. I quickly walked towards her and helped her organize her things. We didn't speak, we didn't say a word. It was more like an inaudible conversation which ended with an audible 'thank you' from her. 

      I took my usual seat and apparently she sat in front of me right where I could see half of her face. Thats the first day I drew her. I drew the way her arms would rest on the table top or how her finger tips would move over the sides of the blank pages, trying to fix it. I noticed how  she would chew on her candy-coloured lower lip everytime she got confused and I couldn't help as my heart began to melt. She is like this beautiful warmth, she is like a spring after thousand years of winter, she is like an ocean of sweet water in the middle of a desert, she is like the only rose in a field of boring daisies. 

    ......One mile to every inch of

          Your skin like porcelain

         One pair of candy lips and

         Your bubblegum tongue......

   I wish I could tell her how much I love her. I wish I could show her, the picture of her from my eyes. I wish I could hold her. I wish I could tell her how all the coulours look so much better on her than anyone else. The way she would stare out the window sometimes. 

    ......'Cause if you want love

           We'll make it

           Swimming a deep sea

           Of blankets

           Take all your big plans

           And break 'em

           This is bound to be a while......

   I drew the way her eyes would move and the way her lips would curl. I drew her fingertips as they ran along her face. She looks so divine, her smile is like a hidden thousand watt  light bulb. Nothing in this room or the world is more inspirational than her. Today she is wearing a yellow shaded dress and she makes the boring colour look so beautiful. 

    ......Your body Is a wonderland

          Your body is a wonder, I'll use my hands

           Your body Is a wonderland....

   I love the way her raven hair falls over her face and almost caves her in. I love the way she yawns when she gets bored. She has so many sides, so many things to discover. If only she would know about the dreamer sitting behind her. 

    ......Something 'bout the way the hair falls in your face

          I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase

          You tell me where to go and

          Though I might leave to find it

          I'll never let your head hit the bed

          Without my hand behind it.......

   Just as I was lost in my thoughts I heard the ring of the school bell. I quickly collected the pages filled with her drawings before anyone sees it and sliding my jacket of the seat I sling it over one hand. I look up to see that the class is almost empty. I walk out and down the corridor. The big windows on the either sides of the corridor letting in the same wind, the wind  I felt when I first saw her. The corridor was empty too, most of the students ran out heading home. I bang on my locker opening it and just then the a strong gush of wind knocked over all the loose pages in my arms throwing them across the corridor. I thank God as the corridors are empty and no one is there to notice the pages with sketches of her. As I lean forward to pick up the third page someone taps on my shoulder and I look back, its her. 

"I suppose these are yours?" she smiles, 

"Uh..erm.. yeah.. thanks" I mouth hessitantly not sure if she saw the sketches. 

"Um.. nice sketches... looks exactly like me.." she remarks winking, she knows. 

"No..I ..I was not..its not what it.." I try to stutter something out but before that she presses her lips on mine. Its like in the moment everything in the world is colliding. Like its the fourth of July, christmas, thanks giving, new year at the same moment. She is so perfect it hurts and she somehow is mine. 

    ......Damn baby

         You frustrate me

         I know you're mine all mine all mine

        But you look so good it hurts sometimes......

   She came true, she mine. Now I can hold her, make her see herself from my eyes. I can live all the wishes I wished for. Her moves are beautiful. She is beautiful.She is wonderland.

    ......Your body Is a wonderland

          Your body is a wonder, I'll use my hands

          Your body Is a wonderland

          Your body is a wonderland......

____________________________________________

Hey, 

    Finally updated, I wasn't getting any ideas, so couldn't upload sooner. I love this song..and those who haven't heard it yet listen to the ACOUSTIC version its so much better than the original. Anyway let me know your thoughts about this story and VOTE for JOHN MAYER!!!! haha..! 

Thanks, 

Much love, 

Bharbi xXx