IMPORTANT INTRODUCTION

This contains a proper introduction to Stick with Us Forever~, including warnings and advice

INTRODUCTION~

This is written from the perspective of the main character, the reader, but it also incorporates the perspectives of other characters. You'll know whose point of view it is when you see: ___ Point of View~.

However, I am concerned that some people will not read this chapter and will instead report the book later on. I'm aware that Wattpad has removed many people's books simply because someone didn't read the warning and was upset, offended, and so on.

I don't want anyone to assume that this is how the characters behave! Because this is a YANDERE book, I don't want anyone to think this is their actual character! Many of the characters will be acting inappropriately/out of character!

I will take CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM! However, please DO NOT comment on the characters, claiming that they are rapists or murderers because, once again, THIS IS A YANDERE BOOK! Any negative or offensive remarks will be removed. I don't care if you like or hate a character but don't judge them solely on the basis of the book.

WARNING OF CONTENT~

This section has a strong content warning for the issues listed below, which are covered in the book.

Please read with caution if you are sensitive to these topics. Please don't feel obligated to stay and read; instead, focus on taking care of yourself. I understand if you don't want to read because many of the subjects discussed below are serious.

Because of the gravity of the situation, I'm not going to sugarcoat this portion. Take these warnings with a grain of salt and expect the worst from these warnings. I do not recommend reading this book if you have experienced or suffered the difficulties outlined below. Though I can't make that decision because it's ultimately up to you, but please look after yourself.

Not all of the warnings below include explicit details about the content but will mention them. If a topic is too explicit, I will include a warning at the beginning of the chapter.

CONTENT WARNING~

INDECOROUS / INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE

ASSAULT

SOCIAL ABUSE

DRUGGING

STALKING

KIDNAPPING / INVOLUNTARY SECLUSION

MENTIONS OF ABUSE / ABUSE

DETAILED CONTENT

MANIPULATION

MURDER

PERVERSE THOUGHTS

EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT

RAPE

AGE GAPS

BLOOD

PSYCHOTIC ACTIONS

GORE

ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS

EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL ABUSE

YANDERE BEHAVIOR

A little advice: Make sure you completely read every chapter when you read this book, you might miss some important details. Thank you

Please take care of yourself! If you don't wish to continue this book, please feel free to leave! I understand that these topics are very serious and may be sensitive to others.

Don't forget to drink water, eat, and sleep!