Chapter 1

Carter
2pm
Florida Mental Institution

"What the fuck is wrong with you!!?" My bunk mate yelled spitting out a mouth full of blood.

"Nothing." I shrugged smiling. I didn't see a problem, I accidentally played tic-tac-toe on her tongue while she slept and everyone wants to cry like I did something horrible. Psst pussies.

"Fucking psychotic bitch." She spat. I sighed grabbing my knife, I gripped a handful of her hair pulling her towards me.

"Wrong thing to call me babygirl." I licked her neck before kissing it. I placed one hand over her mouth and slide the knife across her neck. Her body dropped lifeless. I placed her in her bed putting the cover over her putting the knife in her left hand as if she committed suicide.

"Carter Santiago!" The guard opened the door to the room examining it. "Ready to go."

I smirked getting close to her ear whispering. "Do you even have to ask." I rubbed her thighs kissing down her neck hearing her slight moans. "Are you going to miss me babygirl?" She nodded slightly biting her lips. Her hand reached down to my magic stick gripping it.

"Uh uh not today." I pushed her back slightly moving passed her. "GOODBYE DICK SUCKING BITCHES!" I yelled walking out.

"Santiago!" I turned hearing my name. "Don't let me catch you back here!"

I laughed. "I'm pretty sure you'll miss my big dick in your throat." I winked. I stood at my car opening it, taking a deep breath. "Mmm free at last."

Although this was my 17th time getting out, I was pretty sure I wasn't going back. Or was I?

Kodie

I sat in class drifting off. I wasn't able to get any sleep being that my girlfriend was nagging me all night about our future.

"Kodie wake yo ass up bitch." my bestfriend Kehlani whispered pinching my nipple. "It's a crime the way you come to school everyday with no bra on."

I sucked my teeth. "Suck em or shut up." The bell finally rung, I grabbed my stuff walking out.

"What happened between you and ole girl." She rolled her eyes not hiding her hate against my girlfriend.

"I don't understand why you dislike my girlfriend so much, what did she ever do to you." I stopped in-front of her. I genuinely wanted to know, they never spoke a word to eachother.

"I just don't think she's right for you. All she does is nag you, do she ever stop to ask how your day went?" Before I could answer my girlfriend Mariah came running up jumping on me.

"BABY ITS THE WEEKEND, I get to be with y'all all weekend." I gave Kehlani a sorrowful look, I promised her we'd spend the weekend with eachother. She shook her head leaving. I sighed finally understanding where she was coming from.

"Yes baby we do, c'mon." I grabbed her hand leading her to the car.

•••

I sat in the car for what felt like hours waiting on Mariah to pack a bag. I was extremely impatient when it came to waiting but understood femmes will pack a 3 month bag for 3 nights.

I huffed getting out of the car, I noticed a car parked that I've never seen and walked inside.

"Leave me the fuck alone! I don't know why they let your crazy ass out in the first place." I heard Mariah's voice but who was she talking too.

"Bitch and I don't know why yo mama ain't swallow you." the other voice spat out. "I'm here for my shit, where is it?"

I made my way towards her room stopping at the door. A stud with long dreads stood infront of me with her back turned. "I don't have your sh—"

"Everything good?" I interrupted. The stud turned to me examining me up and down. She looked like Mariah but a slightly older version.

"Ain't none of your fucking business." She spat turning back towards Mariah. "You got one more time to tell me where my shit at? Thirty fucking thousand worth of money and your bitch ass don't know where it is."

Her first clenched. She walked closed to Mariah causing her to back up. My heart pounded, I've never been in a fight especially with a tall ass stud that was built like she benched 500 on a regular.

"I don't kn—" before she could finished her hand was wrapped around Mariah's throat and she was slightly lifted into the air. My body was finally able to move, I grabbed her arm forcefully.

"Get the fuck off her before you kill her." She gripped my throat throwing me into the dresser. I felt my eyes drift off, soon everything became dark.

Carter

I threw my sister body across the room, she wasn't dead but the bitch wasn't all the way alive either. I took a look at captain save a bitch. I knew my sister spent all my money and I probably would've took it easy if she would've told the truth.

I grabbed her girlfriend putting her over my shoulder. I walked out the house to my car throwing her in the back seat. I didn't know what I was planning on doing with her but for $30,000 I was going to come up with something.