Chapter 6

Carter

I leaned against my car waiting for kodie to come out, after an hour everyone cleared out but no kodie in sight. "Where the fuck is she?" I walked into the school, the hallways were empty, no kodie in sight. I clenched my jaw rubbing my temple.

"She got away from your crazy ass." One of my voice laughed.

"Shut the fuck up." I stormed back to my car checking her location on my phone. She was 30 mins away...at a bar. The fuck was she doing at a fucking bar!

"Ima fucking kill this girl." I sped to the bar in 10 minutes flat. I stormed in looking around. I spotted her at a table by herself. I walked over wrapping my hand around her throat.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Kodie I will beat your fucking ass infront of everybody in this fucking bar. Let's go NOW!" I pulled her up, she snatched her arm from me. I clenched my jaw feeling my anger rise.

"I'm not going anywhereee with youu." her words slurred, I looked at all the empty alcohol glasses on the table. I could feel myself getting more pissed off. I grabbed her neck again this time tighter.

"I will fucking kill you, get your ass up and come the fuck on." She clawed at my hand. I picked her up throwing her over my shoulder. I would never truly hurt her, but at this moment I could fuck her ass up so fucking good she'll never be able to sit again. I threw her in the passengers seat buckling her up. I walked over to my side getting in.

"What the fuck is your problem!"

"What the fuck is your problem." She pointed at me, "you fucked some bitch then came home and loved on me like it never happened. You're fucking disgusting." She spat out.

My body soften, of course. I couldn't be angry, she had a reason to be upset with me.

"I'm sorry princess." I rubbed her thigh.

"Don't fucking call me that. I don't want you to touch me, kiss me, nothing! Just stay the fuck away from me!" She got out slamming her door going inside. I sighed, I got out following her.

"Come here." She stomped upstairs slamming the door to her room. I balled my fist then unballed it . I walked upstairs, opening her door, her door could only lock from the outside luckily. She sat on the bed cuddled up crying.

"I'm sorry." I sat next to her, she scooted over causing me to smirk a little. "Come here please." She didn't budge. I grabbed her pulling her onto my lap.

"I wasn't thinking I'm sorry." I kissed her neck slowly. She moaned slightly but tried hard not too. "You want daddy to be all yours huh." I licked her neck sucking slightly "Don't be mad at me."

I gripped her chin to look at me but she only looked away. "Can I make it up to you?" She side eyed me. I layed her on the bed, I hovered over her taking off the sweats she had on. I locked my eyes with hers as she watched me. I grabbed the hair tie off my wrist tying my hair back, I leaned into her pussy blowing.

"Stop." she squirmed, I wrapped my arms around her legs interlocking my hands.

"I'm so sorry princess." I kissed her inner thighs a few times before taking her into my mouth. I slowly swirled my tongue around her clit, I watched her reaction. She bit her lip gripping my locs into her hands. I slurped her juices as more and more came, she tasted better than anyone I've ever tasted in my life. My tongue lapped over clit, I flicked my tongue, as her back arched and her grip on my hair became tighter.

I knew she was close but didn't want her to come yet. "Mmmm." She moaned out, I sucked on her clit until I felt her body tense up and stopped.

"Why the fuck would you do that?"

I chuckled, "who said I was finished babygirl?" I pulled down my sweats causing my dick to spring up, her eyes got wide and her mouth dropped."I can put it there too" her mouth closed shut.

I could see the fear as she stared at my dick, I chuckled. "I'll be gentle I promise."

Kodie

My eyes locked with hers, I wanted to be so mad but how could I? She made me weak, I wanted her so bad.

She rubbed her dick on my clit before slowing entering me. I gripped her arms tightly, "ease up princess." I eased up a little feeling her getting deeper and deeper, I could feel a tears escape my eyes. She leaned down kissing them away, her hips slowly grinding into me pumping slowly.

"Good girl." She groaned in my ear. I moaned out wrapping my legs around her waist. "Daddy so sorry princess." Her pumps gotten faster, I wrapped my hands around the back of her neck pulling her closer to me. "You feel so good."

"Daddy." I cried out. Her strokes gotten deeper, "oh my god." She looked at me kissing me, "I'm only yours princess." her voice was so low and raspy. She continued to make love to me.

"Fuck I'm close." She sped up, the only thing that could be heard was our skin slapping together, my moans and her grunts. "I love you so much princess." she whispered in my ear.

"Daddy." I moaned out, I knew she was close to cumming. Before she could pull out the doorbell rung.

"FUCK!" She came inside me, she pulled out quickly. "Go shower!" She ordered. I nodded running to the bathroom.