Chapter 8

Kodie

It's been a few days since Carter last touched me. She didn't say anything, she only brought me food and left. I even think she got her another bitch, I could hear them fucking and knew she was trying to get back at me. I got ready to go out, I slipped on some black ripped jeans, a black tee, my white forces and a chain.

I grabbed my phone walking out of the room being met with Carters new bitch. She looked at me rolling her eyes.

"You stay here?"

I stopped walking turning around, "excuse me?"

"Do you stay here? In my girlfriend's house? Are you her little sister or some?" I chuckled getting ready to walk away until I heard Carters voice.

"Where you going?" I locked eyes with carters. Her eyes were low and red like she's either been crying, or smoking blunts all night.

"None of your fucking business." Her eyes cut at me, I knew it pissed her off. She walked up to me gripping my shirt pulling me towards her.

"You ask me when you can leave this fucking house. I don't know why you had this fucking attitude but it better stop now or I'll fuck your little ass up. Do you hear me?"

I could hear her girlfriend laugh, I smirked. "Yes daddy I hear you." her girlfriend stop laughing quick. I snatched my shirt back from her walking back into my room. I plopped on the bed scrolling on my phone. I put my headphones in closing my eyes. She wanted to "teach me a lesson" by bringing some bitch in here and I was over it. I wiped the tears I didn't know had fallen, I wanted her to love me, fuck me, hold me.

Carter

"Who was she and why is she here?" Leslie asked sitting on my bed. She has been annoying me since she's been here. I bring her here to get under Kodie's skin but really she was getting under mine.

"Don't ask me shit in my house." I lit up the remainder of my blunt sitting down, I was having serious migraines and the only thing that seemed to help was a blunt.

"But she called you daddy, only I call you that." She came up behind me kissing on my neck. I chuckled pushing her off of me. "Get out."

I got up ready to walk out. "What?"

"I said get out. Get your shit and get out now."

"I'm getting real sick of this shit Carter. I'm not answering your fucking calls anymore, you won't keep treating me like some ass you can get when you're bored. Fuck you carter!" She yelled walking out of the house with her stuff. I walked to Kodie's room opening it.

I leaned again the door, she was sleeping with music loudly playing in her ear. I walked over to the bed hovering over here.

"You think she'll want you after you've been fucking on Leslie? Are you that stupid!"

I shook the voice out of my head, I leaned down kissing on her neck slowly until her eyes fluttered open. She rolled her eyes taking out her headphone. "What?"

"Drop your fucking attitude now."

"Carter please leave me alone. Don't you have a bitch in there to fuck on? Why are you messing with me?" She looked away, I could see the tears forming in her eyes.

I nuzzled my head in her neck. "I miss you princess." I whispered lowly. "Daddy needs to teach you a lesson."

She pushed me off, "What lesson? That'll you replace me with another bitch? Do it and let me go." She crossed her arms looking away.

"Are you jealous?" I smirked against her neck. "Hmm? You jealous babygirl?"

"Move please." I wiped the tears that fell, I sat down pulling her into my lap.

"I'm sorry." I kissed her tears away. "Come on, I wanna take you somewhere. Change your shoes and put some shorts on." I pecked her lips putting her down before walking out the room.

Kodie

I did as she told, I changed my pants to some shorts, I switched my shoes with crocs. I walked out of the room.

"Come here." She grabbed my hand kissing it before pulling me into a kiss. She pulled out the house to the car. I wasn't sure where we were going but I could see she was excited about it.

"I use to go here all the time as a kid, just to escape reality. I've always wanted to bringing the girl I had feelings for here but she cheated so I never got the chance too until now." She shrugged. I smiled at her basically admitting she had feelings for me enough to take me to her favorite place. I looked up as she pulled into the beach,

She grabbed something out the back seat which looked like a basket and grabbed my hand. I could see a blanket laid out already.

"Sit." I nodded sitting down with her. She stayed quiet staring up at the waves. "I don't be wanting to hurt you Kodie, I love you so fucking much. But you do things that makes me question you."

I grabbed her hand holding it seeing her a smile a bit. "I love you too Carter." her head snapped my way. It was my first time saying it back she quickly grabbed her hand back. I crawled into her lap facing her.

"You tell me you love me but when I say it back you get nervous..why?"

She sighed. "Because I'm not capable of being loved." She avoided eye contact with me. I grabbed her face causing her to look directly into my eyes.

"But I love you." I crashed my lips unto hers which she gladly accepted kissing me back. Her arms wrapped around my waist tightly. She ended up making love to me for the next few hours and I enjoyed every bit of it.