Chapter 10

Kodie
2 months later

It's been 2 months since Carter has been gone and I couldn't stop the feeling I was having. I wanted Carter. I've been living with Kehlani since she left and it has been the worst. I love her but she's just fucking annoying.

"Kodie have you been listening?" She snapped her fingers in my face.

"Huh?"

"I said I think we should go visit Carter. She needs to know whether you like it or not." I finally told her about me and Carter and she was okay with it. She didn't care for her cousin being with Carter anyways knowing how big of a hoe Leslie was.

"No I'm fine..it's better if she doesn't know. I'm not sure how long she'll even be in there.."

"If you don't want to do it for you do it for her, I know a couple people I'm there and they have been saying she isn't acting the same, look" She turned her phone showing me the picture of Carter, she looked pissed off like she was ready to kill someone if she hadn't already.

I looked down rubbing my stomach, contemplating. I knew they wasn't going easy on her this time, they probably stopped going easy after the second time.

"I'll drive you." I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Fine?" I got up putting on my shoes and an oversized hoodie. "I'll think about telling her, I'm not even sure if I want to keep the baby."

She got up grabbing my hand, "That's a decision you both have to make, come on" She dragged me to the car, I dreaded going. I honestly wasn't sure if I did want to keep the baby, why would I? Carter wouldn't be here to help me, I'd be alone.

Carter

"You came back for me huh." The guard came to my room smirking but it soon faded. "You haven't smiled since you came in here, no slick remark, no flirting. Don't tell me you turned a new leaf." She crossed her arms leaning again the door.

"What do you want?" I haven't left my room for anything, to eat, to shower. This was the longest I went without washing my dick.

"You have two visitors." She walked away. Who the fuck could be here to see me? I sighed knowing it was probably my mom and sister but why the fuck would they come if they're the reason I'm here?" I slipped on my slides walking out the room following her down the hall, each room became quiet as I walked by.

"Here you go." She opened the door to the visitors room closing it behind me. My heart stopped, Kodie. Her eyes locked on mine, her friend came running up to me hugging me. My eyes never left kodies.

Before I could say anything her friend walked up to me. "Be gentle with her, she has something she wants to talk to you about but won't if you're aggressive with her." I nodded. She walked out leaving us alone. I walked over sitting down in the chair.

"Come sit." She sighed walking over. She had on an oversized jacket. "Carter I—"

"What's going on?" She looked down. I reached over lifting her head back up. "Hmm."

"Nothing." She spoke lowly.

"You lying to me Kodie. Your friend didn't make it seem like it was nothing so talk to me and I won't ask you again."

"I'm pregnant Carter but I'm not sure if I want to keep the baby while you're in here!! There is that what you wanted?" Her words hit me hard. I was hurt.

"How long have you known?" My leg shook.

"A couple months. I didn't think you'd want the baby."

"A couple months? Not want the baby? Do you not understand how much I fucking love you? Huh? Or are you too fucking stupid to notice." I snapped.

"Im not fucking stupid!" She got up to walk out. I grabbed her slightly pushing her against the wall. I looked down grabbing the zipper, I zipped down her jacket exposing her bump. I slightly rubbed her belly.

"My seed Kodie? You didn't tell me about my fucking seed!" I wasn't trying to be aggressive with her but I was genuinely hurt. "Why didn't you just talk to me? Why is it so hard to just talk to me." I backed away sitting back in the chair. She walked up standing i between my legs wiping the tears I didn't know fell.

"Im sorry." I wrapped my arms around her waist. I'd don't know how long I had in here but I knew it wouldn't be so easy like the last time. I didn't want to miss this opportunity with my baby, I wanted to be there but I couldn't. I rubbed her belly one more time.

"It's better if you don't come back..just go live your life kodie. I can't be there for you like I want too and I'm sorry. Im sorry I brung you into my life and I'm sorry for getting you pregnant. Just move on without me." I got up kissing her forehead before walking away.

I could hear her cries and it took everything in me not to turn around and hold her. I shook my head walking out of the room.

"Take care of her please." I said to her friend before following the guard back to my room. I didn't want her moving her but I don't know how long I got in here this time and wouldn't want her to be forced to wait until I get out.