Chapter 3

Kodie
Monday

I walked into school slightly limping. I raised my sleeves down to hide the handcuff marks that were still visible. Carter fed me, made sure I was okay. I felt stupid for letting her take full control of me.

"Bitch where the fuck you been and why haven't you contacted me all weekend?" Kehlani snapped grabbing my wrist, I winced.

"I was busy...that's all." I slightly pulled back.

"Busy fucking on Mariah. Where is she? Your little girlfriend isn't here today." I shrugged. I honestly didn't know where she was.

"If she comes, she comes. If not then who cares." I can't lie and say I didn't care about Mariah and where she could be but I couldn't express it. I felt like Carter could hear everything even if she wasn't here.

"Come here." She pulled me into a nearby empty classroom closing the door. "What's going on with you. You're not acting the same. I opened my mouth to speak but my phone went off indicating I had a text.

- why aren't you in class princess? Do I need to come pull your little ass from school?

I gulped. "I need to get to class, come on." I walked past her out the classroom almost running to my class. Another text came through as we sat down in the back.

- good girl

"So there's this girl that has a major crush on you. I know you're dating Mariah but I figured you'd give this girl a chance. Be friends with her, see if you'll like her." Lani smiled innocently.

"No I don't think that's a good idea, I'm okay."

"Why not."

My phone buzzed again.

-yeah, why not princess?

My eyes widened, I looked around but didn't see anything.

"Kodie what is wrong with you?"

"Nothing okay! I just want to pay attention please." I pleaded. I knew she was aware that something was bothering me and it was frustrating her not knowing what it was.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes sitting back in her chair.

After School

"So..do you want to come over? My mom is cooking. Your favorite might I add." She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"As good as that sounds I need to be home. We walked outside, Carter stood waiting leaning on her car on her phone.

"Who's that? She is sexy." Kehlani pointed to her biting her lip. She pulled me over to her and I could feel my heart racing even more.

"Hey I'm Kehlani and this is my bestfriend Kodie, what's your name?" Carter looked up from her phone a smirk, her eyes locked with mine.

"Daddy." She never dropped eye contact with me.

"Can I get your number." I looked at her weirdly. She was never the type to like females. I guess it was because Carter looked more like the thugs she usually dated which was understandable, locs and tattoos were always her type no matter what gender it was on.

"Mmm you no. But her, anyday of the week." I blushed looking away.

"She has a girlfriend but I'm free." Kehlani was trying hard, I could feel Carter getting agitated. I knew she was trying to be nice but that'll soon come to an end.

"Nah I'm good. Get in." She spoke to me opening the passengers seat. She grabbed me putting me in the car shutting the door. Kehlani looked at her confused.

"Where are you going Kodie? Do you even know her?" She crossed her arms.

Carter learned up against her placing her hair behind her ear. "She knows just who I am babygirl. You might want to get the fuck away from my car before I smack the shit out of you."

She looked at me hurt running off. Carter walked to her side getting in.

"You didn't have to be so fucking rude! I'm not your bitch!" Before I could say anything else her hand was wrapped tightly around my throat. Choking seemed to be her favorite thing.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking too but I'll fuck the shit out of you infront of everybody in this fucking parking lot. You're mine! Don't worry I'll remind your ass when we get home." She let go of me driving, she passed every red light and didn't even have a seatbelt on. I bit my lip sinking into my seat.

Carter

"I'm sorry daddy." She cried out, her ass was red from the hits. I dropped the whip turning her over on her back.

"Who do you belong too?" I hovered over her between her legs. "Hmm princess?"

"Y-you. I belong to you." I leaned down kissing her lips which she gladly returned.

"Don't you forget." I got up getting ready to walk out. I could hear her small cries and sighed. I walked over to the bathroom starting the bath. I poured bubbles in the water, lit a few candles and stripped down. I walked back into the room and her eyes widen. I realized she's never seen Johnny and smirked.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to introduce you two just yet." I grabbed her already naked body picking her up. I stepped into the bath sitting down with her on top of me. I rubbed her body gently laying my head back on the wall closing my eyes. I don't know how to explain it was almost like she was taking my crazy away.

"What." I spoke with my eyes still closed, I could feel her staring up at me.

"Why keep me when you can find any girl to fuck on, why can't you just go fuck them and let me go?" 

"I've fucked many girls, girls in my mental institution, guards, police officers, you name it. I never cared to fuck again. But you? I'd fuck you over and over until your body submits to me completely." I kissed her forehead.

I looked into her eyes. I wanted to fuck her and drop her off somewhere into the woods but my heart wouldn't let me. I could feel myself falling for this girl but my heart wouldn't let me do that either.