Chapter 12

Kodie
The Next Morning

I couldn't sleep. I kept tossing and turning, not to mention Yasmine constant snoring. Her and Carter drunk all night and she was a lightweight. I huffed moving the covers off me. As soon as I got off the bed I felt a hand cover my mouth and jumped.

"Shh don't wanna wake your little girlfriend" Carter whispered, she begin to kiss my neck slowly.

"Stop." I moaned out.

"Marriage, a son, you got this bitch thinking she's going to be here forever taking care of my wife and my baby and I really don't like that. Do I need to remind you who daddy is?" I shook my head no.

"I think I do princess." She kept her hand over my mouth and with her other hand pulled down my sweats. I could feel her dick pressed against me. She bent me over the bed slightly, Yasmine was still sleep snoring.

"Good sex huh." She laughed sliding into me. Her pumps started off slow, she moved her hand from my mouth using it to grip hold my head down on the bed. "I don't hear you."

I covered my mouth to hide my moans, she grabbed my hands putting them behind my back. "Let. Me. Fucking. Hear. You." She whispered through gritted teeth pumping harder with every word.

"It's yours daddy." I cried out.

"That's my girl. All you had to do was wait for me Kodie, instead you wanna give my pussy up to a bitch." She fucked me harder, she gripped my hair pulling my head off the bed. "Got this bitch thinking she finna take care of my fucking seed. Got this bitch tasting my pussy. I'll fucking kill you." I knew she was serious. I didn't doubt that for a second, I knew she wouldn't kill me but she'd definitely kill her.

"I-I'm sorry daddy." She pulled me up until my back  was against her chest, she gripped my neck with her hand squeezing while still fucking me.

"You belong to me Kodie Shane, till death do us fucking part. I will slice this bitch fucking throat. Do you understand me?" She squeezed tighter around my neck but just enough for me to still breath.

"Ye-yes daddy." She continued to fuck me kissing on my neck, she groped my titties in her hands. I bit my lip, I was so in love with her psycho ass.

"All mine princess. All fucking mine." She moaned in my ear. I could feel myself about to cum and knew she was close too. "Hold it."

"I can't."

"I said fucking hold it." I felt like I was going to explode. A few my pumps and she slowed down, "Cum with me princess." I did exactly that. I came and she came right after. "I love you so fucking much." She pulled out. She slapped my ass pulling up her sweat shorts.

"Might wanna go clean up before she wakes up and see you." She smirked walking out the room. I groaned, I rushed to he bathroom starting the shower.

"Hey baby." Yasmine said walking in a few minutes later, "You taking a shower without me?"

"I'm sorry I thought you were sleep." She stripped down getting in. She held me from behind placing kisses on my shoulder.

"I have to ease up, I left so many marks on you." She traced the marks Carter left.

"Ye-yeah."

"What's wrong, you've been acting strange since Carter has been here. Did she do something to you." She fucked me, so good while you were sleeping in the same bed. She also put a baby in me.

"No. I just have extreme anxiety around people I've just met that's all I promise."

She pulled me into a kiss, "Well I'm here to protect you against anyone."

I mentally laughed. Protecting me again Carter would get her 10 feet in the ground. Carter wasn't someone to mess with physically or mentally. I continued to shower quickly getting out, I did my morning routine putting on another pair of sweats and a hoodie. I let my hair hang today, Yasmine finally came out the bathroom fully dressed too.

"You're so perfect." She pulled me into her arms kissing me over and over.

"Thank you baby." I said lowly.

A knock came at the door causing me to jump away from her. "Didn't mean to scare you, what's the plans for today?" I looked at Carter licking my lips, she had on a black tshirt, a few gold chains, black sweatpants, black air forces and a black hat with my initials on it. Typical.

Our eyes locked, she winked. "I was thinking that we go baby shopping"

"Perfect." Carter said with no hesitation.

"I'll drive."

Carter laughed shaking her head. "Nah I'll drive. Let's go." Yasmine walked out first, Carter grabbed my hand walking behind her. Yasmine reached to sit in the front but Carter quickly stopped her.

"She's pregnant, you sit in the back. Come on common respect." She nodded getting the backseat, I laughed a little getting in. Carter drove to the nearby mall, she came around to open my door which Yas never did.

"Let me fuck you in the bathroom." She whispered in my ear. I smiled pushing her away.

"Come on baby." Yas grabbed my hand pulling me a bit hard. I could feel Carter smirking at me from behind.

Carter

We walked into a few stores. All she did was constantly drag Kodie everywhere. I have really turned a new leaf, because I would've been slit this bitch throat when I first met her.

"This is cute." She held up a pink outfit in her own world. I scrunched up my face.

I learned into kodie's ear. "Cute? My fucking son ain't gone be walking around wearing pink. He ain't gone be no bitch."

"What about the blue one? I think it'll fit more." Kodie said ignoring me.

"Black." I said.

Her girlfriend shrugged. "Black is a dark color, I think he should have more of a light color." I rubbed my temple laughing. I walked away, I was seconds away from having this bitch head on one of the hangers. I'm not sure how long I can hold my temper around a bitch making decisions for my child.