•~11~•

Tam's P.O.V.
Sophie watched as Elwin left while I studied her and guzzled down the elixirs the flasher gave me. Almost instantly, all the pain receded. Sophie must have heard my sigh of relief because quickly, she was by my side, looking at my leg with an awestruck look on her face. I looked down too, and saw a what could only be described as a miracle. The casts had ripped off and the bone had completely rebuilt itself with only a scar on the skin.

I gasped. "How did he do that?!" I wondered, curiosity clouding my senses. Sophie must've really thought that I was stupid when I shakily got up from the ground and started walking.

"Tam!" She shrieked. What are you doing?" I grinned at her and she began laughing. "You're such an idiot," Sophie giggled. For that moment, I could forget that my close friend and I were captives of the Neverseen as both of us teased each other.

Oh my gosh, guys, that is a pathetic excuse for a chapter. I'm so sorry, y'all. I've been having writers block, that's why I didn't post yesterday and why the last two chapters were really short. I need some help! :O

1: Do any of y'all have ideas that I could use? Maybe a scene? Plot ideas? I'll literally take anything at this point!
2: I already have an idea, but how should Sophie and Tam get out? Make sure to PM me your ideas on this.
3: if you are a gossip girl, I would love to PM you!