♔ PAGE 2 ♔

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

I had nothing in my hand. A knife was sunk in the scabbard which I had brought to cut the grass. I tried to take it out but she threw it again with her sword.

I become completely helpless and have no choice but to surrender to her.

"Who are you and why did you want to attack me?" She said in a commanding voice and placed the sword under my jaw as my arms floated in air above my head.

The steel tip was very sharp which caused scratches on my throat base.

"I asked you a question?" She demanded as I closed my eyes in awe literally I was unarmed. Slowly opening my eyes with her ordery voice, the girl was wearing silk attire.

Red color bishop sleeves blouse with harem pants. Half of her face was covered by a scarf, I could only see her eyes and diadems on her head. She might be a any emperor's daughter or something? She is..

"Will you answer or I will cleave your head with this" She said in an enraged voice and started pushing sword's sharp tip under my ear lobe.

"Wo wo wo !! Cool ! Why are you in this flower garden? And what are you doing this without someone's permission?" The girl arched her brow.

"Need someone's authorization to pluck flowers?"

"You can take from anywhere else in this forest but not from this garden. It belongs to our princess Kim jiwie that I have been tending for almost 16 years"

The girl trailed her eyes. I grab her from behind on the off chance that her attention is diverted.

"Augh!! Leave me or I will tear your body to pieces"

She couldn't break free from my arms, nevertheless I'm a man and she is a woman. It is not possible to cope with my strength.

"Throw away the sword first."

I held her wrist tightly in back so she couldn't move her hand. Finally the girl admits defeat and flinging it somewhere And I also moved away from her.

"First tell me who you are?" the girl smiles crookedly at my question. I can feel it by her eyes gesture.

"The question I should ask you is who are you and what are you doing here? She replied instead of giving answer.

"I come here often with my hoss." She shifted her gaze and saw a black horse, which was mine, grazing together with another white one. That looked absolutely regal wearing a expensive saddle and bridle.