♔ PAGE 3 ♔

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Curiosity was working in everyone's mind along with my heart rate. Then the announcer continued to speak in a strong voice.

"A warm welcome to you all honorable citizens of Kimdom, and the King's apologies for the delay in starting the event, but of course your patience has worn it. So first to take the stage is our Kimdom's most beloved, the Heroic King, Our Majesty King Kim Namjoon"

Our majesty appeared on the stage with waving hands and bowing his head respectfully. Indeed, we love our king because he cares so much about the problems of his people's.

"Next came the king's middle brother, Kim Seok jin and his handsome, charming son Prince Kim Taehyung."

Everyone clapped especially the girls were screaming at that time anyway Prince Kim Taehyang was the most handsome man in this kimdom and so many were crazy to marry him. Besides, he must be a handsome son like his father.

"And taking the last seat is the king's third and younger brother, Kim Eunhyung, and his beautiful and engrossing daughter, princess Kim Yara."

Princess Yara was no less attractive as she was offered marriage by princes of many kingdoms. But she refused them.

Her burning sharp eyes can kill anyone in an instant. Admiring her appearance will not detract from it, but one thing I heard from the princess's maids is that she is too arrogant.

One of princess Yara maids from our area, she had talked about this with some of her friend maybe, by the pond, so I overheard it while passing by that road.

The reason I am so sure about princess Yara is because I saw her about a few months ago when she was out for a walk.

"Finally, the most curious thing about you is that you are present in this great ground solely to meet her, our majesty's only gorgeous, entrancing daughter. PRINCESS JIWIE"

Ohh My God!! The crowd went absolutely gone insane when the princess's name was shouted and my heart was racing. As I was in the middle of the field I couldn't see the scene clearly but it was clear that princess in a pink gown was coming onto the stage.

I remembered the day I saw her in pink for the first time. It is the same today but years have changed. Pity! I was so far away that the faces were not clear in my eyes.

"Dude, can you see what's going on?" Dumbo said excitedly. I looked up he was sitting on my shoulder because Dumbo was a dwarf and couldn't see from below.

"Yes I can see everything but not clearly"

"Same dude, Butbehold your want has come true the princess has arrived in the country as you wished"