♔ PAGE 6 ♔

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Princess touched me. I was screaming inside staring at the painting with wide eyes.

"Why your eyes look so doe?" Princess Jiwie noticed my flustered face furthermore asked this question, I gluped.

"Nothing, I'm only wondering if you like my handiwork or not."

"Like? I love it! Now I'm just concern why a talented artist like you hasn't achieved yet." I shrug my shoulder off flush with a shy chuckled with scratching my back hair.

"I really appreciate your remark princess it is the biggest achievement for me." I bowed my head.

"No need to be overly polite. By the way I had something else to say to you."

"Of course princess you can."

"I don't know but your smile is almost like a rabbit." I remained silent, not knowing what to say. Almost didn't expect that suddenly.

"Indeed! Does anyone never told you before that you look like a bunny I've noticed for a week looking at you."

"No, princess, no one has, nor have ever guessed it myself"

"Guess I'm the first person to praise you like that.

"Thank you."  I blushed so hard. Lowered my head; pressed my lips together to hide from her.

"Well. So today your work will be over so I think you will have lunch from here. I invite you sincerely." Jinjawo! Am I hearing this for real I couldn't believe the princess invited me for lunch.

"Why are you not replying?" I came out startled from my otherworldly reverie.

"Yes of course princess I would be grateful for that." She gave a triumphant smile and clapped her hands together as the two of her maids who were waiting outside bowed their head namely as they entered.

"Set the Royal Table today my artist will have lunch as a special guest."

"Your command princess." One of them said, walking back up the steps. She looked at me with a govern expression.

"Am I scaring you here? Are you afraid? Hmm?" I heard her voice. Stopped my fiddling and looked at her.

"No princess."

"Why are you looking so timid and anxious? Don't worry I won't kill you even I don't have any weapon with."  I checked nervously because how princess jiwis's intense voice became friendly.