✎ PAGE 13 ✐

⊱—————————————————⊰

Esteemed Jeon Jungkook,

We express our profound admiration for your artwork, which has garnered the attention of Princess Kim Jiwie of the Kimdom realm. She extends a personal invitation to you to serve as her artist.

Within the next two to three days, she plans to visit one of her bungalows, a retreat lasting approximately a week. During this time, she sincerely invites you to accompany her as her personal artist. It is with great honor that we extend this invitation, hoping earnestly that you will join us and not decline this request.

—Kim Jiwie

⊱—————————————————⊰

And the most astonishing thing is that Kim Jiwie sent me a handwritten letter. Her handwriting is as exquisite as she is, truly educated. On the other hand, I can't read; though Dumbo has already read the letter to me. After understanding its meaning, it felt as if I had completely ascended to the sky.

And you know what is the most special thing about this chit? This heart shape is under her signature... THE CUTEST ONE!!

When I was returning to my abode from the Odamenth's house, I saw Ju Jaeson standing in my courtyard, holding a scroll in his hand, with his horse beside him.

And when he saw me, he quickly handed over the letter and left without further conversation. We exchanged only a few words, "How are you?" and "How is your day going?" That was all.

At night, where embarrassment should have kept me awake, I was instead overwhelmed with joy, unable to sleep, waiting for the sunrise so I could finish the remaining work in my house and lock it up for a week. My bag is already packed, and even the clothes I will wear have been decided.

I am truly in heaven of my dream world. She called me and artist her artist